Cruising question

Dcbbslut123

So I am new to cruising public hookup spots. ,

When I get to a park or spot do I chill in the car till I see someone then head to a bathroom or follow down a trail? Or do I just head off till someone comes by then signal by grabbing the front of my pants?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dcbbslut123 said:

So I am new to cruising public hookup spots. ,

When I get to a park or spot do I chill in the car till I see someone then head to a bathroom or follow down a trail? Or do I just head off till someone comes by then signal by grabbing the front of my pants?

It varies from place to place. In some places, people get out of their cars, walk around like they're stretching their legs, etc. Some go straight to a restroom where activity occurs. Some walk through trails and other areas that provide cover.

There's no foolproof method that works everywhere, and it's worth noting that even in places where gay sex is legal, that generally pertains to sex in private places (including some, but not necessarily all, commercial establishments). It's still generally forbidden in public parks and such, and police do still patrol such areas (again, it varies where, when, and how frequently). If you do anything that could be construed as illegal (exposing yourself, rubbing a hard cock through pants, etc.), you could face criminal charges if the jurisdiction opts to prosecute such things.

Granted, there are some spots in particular cities that are sort of "off limits" to law enforcement - they know what goes on but as long as it's contained there, they leave it alone. But that's a discretionary tactic that might be revoked at any time. So... be forewarned.

You will develop your own style if you continue to pursue cruising. Do a lot watching as you start out paying close attention to body language. Sometimes all it takes is a look and a nod. 
     Depending on the area you can be very forward especially if it is a place known to be frequented only by cruisers. Parks where the company is mixed can be dicier. You have to be patient. 
   The more you cruise the easier it is to tell if a guy is cruising as well. You will get the hang of it. 

• Like 2

My recommendation is to scope out the cruisy area first, scope it out in the daylight, and look for the obvious signs of where cruising happens, the small packages of lube, possibly condoms (some str8 men still use them) etc.  Just get a feel for the space before you have any expectation for a hookup. 

• Upvote 2

Check out the area first....so you can visually remember when it’s dark.....park away from area and walk....be safe and careful....lots of odd people can get there.....I love cruising...preferably in shorts or just a jockstrap.....make sure you have plenty of poppers.....don’t take anything like wallets or phones....and hang on to your car keys...I have a little pouch I hang around my neck.......just enjoy and get as much cock as you can in what ever hole you want....get filled....

• Like 2

Two other observations: 

The above advice is great - and depending on what you're cruising for (fucking or getting fucked), wear some pants (shorts/jeans/whatever) that can show off your cock or hide it by adjusting the prominence through your pocket.  Hike the pants up to show off your ass or pull the pants a little lower if you're cruising to Breed.  You should be able to do either of these "adjustments" without making it obvious, particularly if you see anything potentially deleterious.  But, there are gay cops too - and they can be absolutely delicious. Show a hint of interest, but wait for positive hints sent your way before you hit your knees.

Try not to look like you're at a funeral;  scared, defensive, head downcast, etc.  Instead (and practice in front of a mirror if you need to), chin up, a hint of mischief in your vague smile, but nothing too overt.  Project confidence in your Lusts.  Happy hunting !!!

• Like 4

Just be careful. Had a guy murdered by a homophob a few years ago in a cruising spot outside of Chicago. It was really hot in its day, guys literally were naked in the deep woods. Its come back alittle, but still not what it was. Have the fun of cruising is just figuring ooutwhos cruising and what they are doing.  

21 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Don’t wear a belt or underwear

???   A belt?  Underwear?   Do you mean there are guys that wear underwear when they go cruising for loads ???  I can see wearing a belt (wallet-chain, keys, etc), but undies ???  

<<<filthy grin>>>

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, breedable70 said:

Have fun, but also be aware and be careful. A friend was stabbed in the chest by a crazy guy I(crazy guy was gay too) n a local park. Thankfully he lived to tell the tale but now only has one nipple now due to his massive scar..

This and @mblad99's warning are good to keep in mind, even though incidents of violence are pretty rare these days (at least in urban areas in Western countries), compared to the amount of cruising that goes on.

One tip I read years ago was to always let the other guy show his dick first, as a way of avoiding entrapment. (That too should be rare nowadays, but it is a risk.)

As so many have said, learn about the areas first. Jumping in with both feet without checking the water first is a great way to drown.

And even if you’re looking for some extremely rough sex (ahem), don’t start there. Even today, it’s a good way to get raped. Trust me. 

- Di ❤️

You can use Squirt and Sniffles for areas to cruise. 
in the summer I ware short pants no underwear and low so they can be dropped fast. Be friendly say hello hang around go into the woods. If you pass a guy stop turn around he might come back. 

49 minutes ago, Bruce999 said:

You can use Squirt and Sniffles for areas to cruise. 
in the summer I ware short pants no underwear and low so they can be dropped fast. Be friendly say hello hang around go into the woods. If you pass a guy stop turn around he might come back. 

Listen to Bruce. I got some great tips from him about cruising parks. But I went a couple of days just to check out the scenes before cruising the spot. In the summer I wear shorts with no undies and my ass pre lubed. 

• Like 1