Is it really the taste of cum that makes you say you like it, or is it what you have done...

camelblue

I like the taste but not because it's a pleasant taste necessarily. I actually prefer a guy's cum to taste strong and be a bit of a challenge to swallow. I like to feel slightly uncomfortable, but that's what gives me such a rush, because I feel so accomplished and brave when I swallow it.

It's definitely about the act of sucking a cock that makes wanting to swallow cum so desirable. When you truly love to please, the thing you actually love the most is the pleasure itself. You love the pleasure that you are giving him through sucking his cock. You love cock because it's the best way to give a man pleasure. His cum is like liquid pleasure concentrate, and since you love everything about pleasing, it's only natural to lust for it and want to badly eat it. Also, that moment you taste it, when you finally get it, it's so hot to know what has had to happen to make this moment happen; He's had to go to the limits of pleasure, the peak of feeling good, so good that he's literally ejecting the pleasure out of his hole. He probably doesn't even know where he is or what's happening, he's just totally lost off the deep end overwhelmed by pure pleasure and euphoria. So next time you suck a cock and it's cumming in your mouth, realize how special the moment is. I like all kinds of sex, mostly with women, but to me, I've never experienced a greater level of pleasure and satisfaction than hearing a man grunting and moaning out of control while his big throbbing penis is in my mouth unloading that warm, salty nut from his balls, all that flavor and richness only experienced after the highest level of sex is achieved.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Love the taste of cum......strong or mild......I eat the lot....love the taste of my own spunk......different....the more spunk the better....especially if the guy has been drinking....oh!!!!fuck it’s just delicious......

Edited by Cockstrap
  • Like 1

The first time I tasted cum was my own, but it took a while for me to do it. I'd think about wanting to taste it as I jacked myself, but once I'd cum, I'd lose interest and wipe it all away. It probably took a couple years until I worked up the nerve and stayed horny enough after shooting my load to actually try it. I remember the first time I licked it off my hand expecting to be disgusted but once it landed on my tongue it was like: Wow! this is pretty good! From that point on, I would always swallow my cum. When I had the chance to suck off a guy for the first time, I had no hesitation and was eager to make him shoot in my mouth and taste his cum. At first, sucking cock was all about getting that load as fast as I could, but as I got older, I stated to appreciate other aspects of the act, like enjoying the feel of a cock in the back of my throat, being turned on by the submission, controlling the edge, and taking pleasure from giving a random guy pleasure. But when I say I like the taste of cum, it really means that I **love** the taste of cum.   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've had cum that was flavored from sweet to horribly bitter, but what thrilled me was the act of getting it from cock to mouth. Thinking of the bitterest I ever tasted, it would not even slow me down if that was the only flavor of cum out there. That hot pole in my hand, leaking pre on my lips as I swallow his knob, my nude body flush with excitement as he grips my head as I suck and slurp his length... it is definitely the journey that turns me on and makes every mouthful satisfying.

• Upvote 1

I think it depends on how fresh the cum is as to the taste.  Also, I noticed cum from a family member tastes more like my own.  Played with three cousins and their cum tasted basically the same and was delicious.  Some guys would be sweeter and others would have a starchy taste.  I got into swallowing early and we considered it as being part of a secret bond that was shared between guys who were close.  Basically, if you wanted to be swallowed, you needed to return the favor and not reject your buddy's taste.  Letting it sit in air somehow lets it get a sweeter taste.  Sometimes I can take it straight down my throat without needing to swallow.  I think it depends on the feeling and whether someone starts enjoying it as the completion of connection on a deeper level.  I've known several guys that will not kiss but crave the taste of cum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chastitytom said:

I really don’t like it. Neither the taste nor the texture. Even so, I expect the Man to keep me on his dick when he cums and I swallow. That is the bit that turns me on: being made to swallow 

Very well said!

When I was first getting to know my now ex-husband, I discovered that he didn't like getting cum in his mouth, let alone swallowing. Each time I nutted in his mouth and held his head so he had to swallow it, the knowledge that he didn't like it made the experience even hotter.

Hint: Don't tell a dom top what you don't like (but are willing to do). 😂

• Like 2

This is a great question!  I've actually had this conversation with an ex-partner before when he asked me what I loved about it so much (he wasn't into having cum in his mouth).  I said that for me, the taste isn't phenominal...in fact, the taste alone is generally "okay" (with some exceptions...I've had guys who had the sweetest, most delicious cum before).  The act of doing it, and the mental stimiulation of knowing that I took my guy over the edge makes it all worthwhile for me and easily beats any taste that may arise from it.

That being said, as much as I love the act...I will spit out rancid tasting jizz in a heartbeat.  We all have our limits.

• Like 1

i love thus question...it made me think.  The taste of cum can be, and has been great at times, BUT...

...whether i swallow it "straight from the tap", off a dish or out of a glass container or sucked out of an asshole...it is the excitement and the erotic thought of what i did to swallow it, knowing that i helped him achieve the orgasm that i get to prospect from!!!

• Like 1

Certainly a good part of it is knowing I have another mans seed digesting in my body.   That thought is pretty exciting to me.  Taste?  Generally I really like it although there is the occasional foul tasting jizz.  Not sure why that is the case but it has happened,.  Regardless it is faster and more expeditious to swallow than spit it out (which seems to make the foul taste last longer).

• Like 2