Best position for deep tongue fucking?

HelpWhoreMeOut

I’ve always thought the best position is sitting right down on my fat face and pulling your ass cheeks apart. Use your weight to force yourself down on my long tongue and I’ll snake it in as deep as I’m physically able.

Then just ride my fucking face like the slut that I am and you’ll get a nice deep tongue fucking. Even better if I can get you to piss as my tongue cleans you out.

- Di ❤️

Definitely agree doggy style is the best. Spread those ass cheeks and get your tongue deep inside and from the point of view of a top get the hole nice and slick for breeding.

For me, half the fun is trying many different positions till you and your partner(s) get it just right. As long as my cheeks are spread wide, push out my hole hard, and that/those tongue(s) are rigid and tongue fucking me aggressively and very deep, I'm a happy skank.

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, sleazyskank said:

For me, half the fun is trying many different positions till you and your partner(s) get it just right. As long as my cheeks are spread wide, push out my hole hard, and that/those tongue(s) are rigid and tongue fucking me aggressively and very deep, I'm a happy skank.

Would love to tongue fuck you👅🐷😍

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

Doggy works. Or sit on my face facing my feet with your back straight - gravity helps force your hole further down on my tongue.

Wow!! I can hardly wait to get that treatment from you before you penetrate my pussy with your cock. I can feel that tongue exploring my pussy...ah...ah