Xmas and bday breeding

Bred one of my hot bubble butt cumpigs before heading to family xmas morning shenanigans. Put more loads in an otter omw out of Charlotte. Bred 9 loads in a great fbud the next day (my 36th), bred 10 more and spent the night with a Russian daddy, and bred 7 loads in a daddy (pic below) heading back to Charlotte. Peruvian otter is en route for more breeding today, then the previously mentioned bubble butt cumpig fbud 8pm. I love being a hairy, virile, hung uncut breeder. No more waiting on guys. They can wait on me!

13C82882-B356-4D3F-B66F-0DE142AE9B9D.jpeg

2 hours ago, ucOtterTopNC said:

Bred one of my hot bubble butt cumpigs before heading to family xmas morning shenanigans. Put more loads in an otter omw out of Charlotte. Bred 9 loads in a great fbud the next day (my 36th), bred 10 more and spent the night with a Russian daddy, and bred 7 loads in a daddy (pic below) heading back to Charlotte. Peruvian otter is en route for more breeding today, then the previously mentioned bubble butt cumpig fbud 8pm. I love being a hairy, virile, hung uncut breeder. No more waiting on guys. They can wait on me!

13C82882-B356-4D3F-B66F-0DE142AE9B9D.jpeg

Most Beautiful site - HOT memories - remember those days after work - stopping at my favorite bar for a few drinks - times being used in the back room - 3 to 5 cum loads up inside me - arriving home for Christmas - knowing the cum loads dripping out - wet underwear - chatting family members !

• Upvote 1