Kinky from an early age?

swvsucker

Somewhen between age 7 and 10 I discovered the pleasure of putting lots of plush animals in my pajama pants and stimulate my cock with it. Would do that quite often at night. 

Also, I made frequent use of the hard water jets at our local swimming pool and just casually place my crotch in front of them. It always felt amazing. 

A link that developed early was my love for smoking guys. The older brother of a neighborhood friend was a really tough smoking lad and I fantasized quite a lot over him. While I was jerking and fucking with that friend I never got the chance to get his older brother. The smoking guys at school who would always gather at the same corner were turning me on too but I was too shy to join them unfortunately

• Thanks 1

I've been pretty sexual for as long as i can remember but on the kinky side I've always been into watching guys piss, I was always trying to sneak a peek of guys taking a leak... my dad used to piss with the door to the bathroom open and i used to be able to look at a certain angle from my room and see the mirror that was behind/above the toilet and i could watch my dad piss in the mirror. I loved underwear too, I used to sneak my dads underwear out of the dirty laundry and sniff them and wear them... that lead to me stealing my friend's and their dad's underwear from the laundry when i would go for sleep overs, even as a teen i'd steal underwear and jock straps during sleep overs or if i was alone in the lockerroom etc. Have always been a voyeur too, used to spy on my parents and my slutty older sister fucking when ever I could and also spied on my dad jerking off too. I used to play under the kitchen table on weekends do i could see into my dad's robe and see his bulge or his cock when he wasn't wearing underwear under his robe. I've been into playing with my ass too as long as i can remember, with fingers and various other objects i could find.

Edited by beefyjockbtm
  • Piggy 3

I used to play dress up with girls when I was 6 or 7, and started sucking boys in the woods at 8. I was 11 and small for my age when I was in a group teen boys in the woods and an older man came up to us. The others scattered but I was on my knees with my pants down and cum dripping out of my mouth. He took a long look at me, grabbed my hair and turned me over. Spit on my hole and made me into the cum slut I am today.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 7:48 PM, partying.hard said:

I was playing with neighborhood kids, mainly sucking and touching butt hole, with a little bit of piss, when I was five and six. We got caught and had to quit. At 12 and 13 I started sucking and fucking, rimming at 15 and pissed at 17. Was a fisting top at 19. Vanilla bores me and it always has.

Too bad we couldn't have been friends growing up.

There was one kinky thought I remember from my early days - bondage. I cannot say why but even when I was a young boy and I was i.e. reading a comic book with some bondage scenes it gave me those strange warm feelings. I did not know how to classify them at that moment but they were there. 

Later I wanted to explore the idea of being tied up or cuffed but i was still pretty young, naive or simply stupid when I started.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if Kinky or not - my mother ( Italian , Big Breasts ( like showing off her breasts )  , smoking and drinking and like giving me enemas - from junior size plug to adult size plug !  She be in the bath room , drinking and smoking - pulling out the enema bag / tools . She mentioned time to be cleaned out - I would have my pants off - she be lubing me - then laying across her lap !  I was always amazed seeing her hairy / extreme hairy bush busting outwards of her panty's ! She be fingering me - 1 finger - 2 fingers - then told lift my ass / butt more - she was really getting into it - puffing on her cigarette .  Then , the probes entering my hole - warm water - telling me hold it hold it - then squirting out the water ! Then the routine changed - she be sitting on the toilet - smoking and drinking - she had me lubing my hole - stretching it - telling me harder - deeper - do it - then lubing up the probes !  While doing it - I was staring at her hairy bush - Oh God so Fucking Beautiful - animal type - her pussy had a odor to it - I grabbed her cigarette and took a few puffs . This point , I sneak in her room - smelling her panty's - rubbing my dick on them - cumming !

• 7 months later...

I remember humping pillows and things from a young age, I think around 7 or 8. Then I tried it with a balloon and it felt great, and I was precumming by then but not ejaculating. A couple of years after that I got a couple of pairs of K-way shorts that really turned me on. They were nylon with a plastic-like coating that felt awesome against my dick when I wore them inside out. I was humping and cumming all the time in them.

Around that same time I started trying to stuff various things up my ass, from bananas to a spindle from the foot board of my bed.

Several guys have mentioned dressing in girls clothing, which I did a few times, too, but it never felt sexual, and didn't turn me on.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes kinky from early age including putting items up my ass including a sample size Brut shampoo bottle which got lodged in there overnight until I had to poop the next day! Glad it came out with my poo on the bathroom floor!

Humping pillows as my first masturbation too. 

i also started when i was youg, about 12. some of my friends and i would jerk-off together and exchange ideas. i realized mine were much different when i suggested inserting things in our ass. they reported they had trouble with pens when i had progressed to brom-handles and larger.

i also enjoyed the feeling of cum on my skin and enjoyed tasting it. i also started pixssing on myself and experimented with bondage and pain.

when i had my first cocks i knew my place.

• Upvote 1