BarebackRT.com profiles: Your Status and My Status

hungry_hole

There's a couple of guys on bbrt that state that their status is POZ but play only with NEG bottoms!

That gives me an instant hardon! They are both dominate tops in Southern California. Both have

beautiful bods and big dicks. There is something EVIL about wanting to infect that gets me all HOT

and bothered.:)

I noticed as well that when my status was Neg, I didn't get near the quantity of interested as I did after changing it to Not Sure. Personally I think that many guys, myself included, get off to some degree by having bareback sex with someone that 'might' be Poz.

Realistically, anyone who after reading my profile, could ever convince himself that I was anything other than Poz, would need his head examined. I think most of my profiles make it very clear that I take any load, but particularly Poz loads. However, if anyone ever actually ASKS me my status, I am honest with them, even tho some of my profiles still state Never Tested. I never ask any elses status because it simply doesn't matter to me.

I'm on bbrt under the screen name "rawbarebackbtm"..the problem is too many ppl have "ask me's" in their profiles..who the hell wants to ask a bunch of questions when all you want is to get laid?lol..yea when someone has "ask me" in their status it usually means they are poz..or if it says "ask me" in "your status" it could mean let's say I'm poz friendly so if a poz top on there doesn't want everyone knowing they're pozzing all the neg btms..there are neg btms like me can say "hey..ill let u poz fuck my hole"..

I guess that with BBRT I just assume that most guys are poz. I put "ask me" as my status for several reasons. First, although I am neg, my BF is poz and we have been together (and always raw) for 8 years (3 of those unmedicated --and yes, I was taking charged loads unknowingly at the time), so I cannot guarantee my status. I get tested maybe 2x a year at most, so if you are one of those that are "neg for neg" only, I would rather put up a red flag for ya without having to lie. Also given my situation, I have found poz guys to be FAR more understanding than neg guys. Period. Once picked up this guy several years ago who wanted me to breed him. He asked my status and I was truthful, but then after doing the deed, I slipped and admitted that my partner was poz. Holy Shit did he have a cow to say the least. Since that experience, I have sero-sorted for poz guys generally because they are understanding of the position I am in (and it seems that I am immune --I have a FB that is unmedicated and breeds me every so often and nothing has ever happened). I do not consider myself to be a "chaser" in the main sense of the word as it is used on here, but rather someone who has been rejected by the neg community because of who I love and the fact that I do not like condoms. Finally, if I were to change my status to "negative" I would be far less likely to get laid and considering the situation I am in, although technically true, probably morally indefensible given the amount of poz loads I have taken and continue to take and the lag time with testing. Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to drop my 2 cents in. If there are any of ya'll in a similar situation (sero-discordant relationship) I would love to hear how you deal with those prickly outside the relationship situations. Thanks!

Just to put another spin on this discussion, I think some guys put "Ask Me" for their HIV status as a way to make sure that nobody knows, unless they really want to know. Some guys get off on breeding (or getting bred by) guys whose status they don't know. They want the mystery. They want the excitement that comes with not really knowing a vital piece of information about the guy they're fucking with. If it's really important to you, ask away, and they will tell you. If it's not important to you, then just go for it.

Maybe the question you should be asking yourself, if you are truly puzzled by the "Ask Me" for a guy's status, is this: why is it important to you to know his status? You're on a bareback site looking for raw ass and/or dick. What difference will it really make if he tells you one way or the other?

To me "ask me" means poz.

I am now wondering if guys are choosing "undetectable" so they can breed neg holes which I guess falls under the category of stealthing.

The good thing about being poz is that you just take the load. No questions asked.

I would prefer that the default value for HIV status in BBRT was "i don't want to tell" instead of the current "Ask me". Do guys who put "Ask me" really want to be asked?

I much favor "Not sure" or "Don't care" And for HIV-neg I woul like to see a date of test.

Well, if you're fucking raw, topor bottom does it really matter? I love taking poz loads but won't turn down a neg one either. And these neg for neg bbers, it's just a matter of time before someone is lying to either you or themselves. I assume anyone who wants to breed or ply in my well advertised hole bare is OK with the risks

• 3 months later...

Every person does NOT get tested, and see no signs and assume that they are negative.

I believe everyone should be tested for HIV and STD's at least once a year... depending on your sex life.

I love Sex.... Average cock with a great Mind will trump over age/stats ..... but I also get tested and treated as needed.

And REMEMBER guys.... they are looking for the virus..... just because HIV was not detected in a test, it STILL could be living in a man who thinks he is negative because the test was off ?

My profile states it BOLDLY..... so if a guy does contact me, he already knows my status and that I take it bare.... wanting to feel his cock grow and expand until he blows deep seed in my hole. Though I am much more than "just a hole" to finding Something physical with Raw passion-filled sex.... ending in his pleasure and my ass filled with SPERM!

• 1 year later...

I assume that if the profile says anything but Neg, the person is likely poz. If it says negative, then I always assumed it was 50-50. Neg+Prep is so new I'm not sure yet.

My profile says I am Neg+Prep (which is correct) but says Poz Okay. I'm usually not hurting for action if I get on there, but since there really isn't anyone in my town that I find interesting that I haven't already hooked up with via A4A, I usually only use it when traveling.