Pre Loading Lube

BBSMKR

I'm eager to hear what bottoms do.

As a top, I love sliding into a prelubed hole. It is impossible to resist. Because I'm uncut I can penetrate most holes with just a little spit, but a prelubed hole is just so luxurious.

Ideally, the last top's cum is my lube, but the question of what to do ahead of your first fuck still applies.

To minimize leakage, I'd imagine that a viscous, oil-based lube like Vaseline would work best (assuming condom-free play).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cum load as prelube when going to a long session. When there no cum, I only put a plug in me. When driving there my hole automatically clenched due to the plug stimulation… and starts lubing itself. 
When taking the plug out my hole is wet enough for dicks to slide in. 

• Like 1

Before I leave home for a session at a sex club or sauna, I use a dildo and a butt plug as part of my cleaning out routine, so I’m already somewhat prelubed from that.  Once I arrive, I usually go to the bathroom for a final ‘cleanliness check’ before I start my rounds, and at that point I’ll usually just insert a little water-based lube up there, so I’m ready for the first one.  After that, I generally don’t need any lube, especially once the cum starts flowing.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

If I’m going to the sauna (an hour is so in the car from me), I’ll clean out thoroughly beforehand but leave the lube until I get to the locker room. If I’m going more local for a planned hookup I sometimes pre-lube with some frozen cum and use a plug (all good for the foreplay!). The plug is always handy for the drive home - saves valeting the driver’s seat! 😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes !  I remember my older Fem Male instructing me doing things - routine !  I was Obeying - developing int a Fem Whore - obeying him ! Always play with my toys / cunt opener ! Watching videos of Cunt whores - j.o. / smoking - using my cum load as cunt lube !  Sometimes wearing my butt plug in public - sometimes using the public bathrooms to have fun - developing a cunt .  Sometimes wearing my inflatable butt plug in my cunt working in the yard or cutting grass . Sometimes , I wear a bit of strawberry color lip lube - smoking - videos - fingering myself !  I am very sexually minded - believe us boys were born servicing Cocks ! I hope to meet and run into those painted fingernails guys !

Usually finish my preparations at home with vaseline or crisco. Add a plug for the journey. Take a small container of silicon based lube to use in the darkroom/sauna as the free stuff is usually water based and doesn't last long. I found that when cruising sleazier places guys like to finger you and see if you're already loaded, if it's just lube they tend to walk away, but if it smells/tastes of cum they they'll top it up. In a pinch, frozen cum can be useful. 

• Like 4

Wet on Wellington bathhouse usually has water-based lube in each of the cubicles and major rooms there already. For the first fuck, I usually use a bit of silicon lube in case the first top doesn’t use any lube and once he loads me up, I don’t usually require any lube for the whole night. 

• Like 2