The exclusion of older bottom

As an older bottom (50) I do notice that a lot of tops (younger and older) seem to have an upper age limit for bottoms between 30-40. In my younger days I was more versatile but experience taught me that I preferred to bottom. When I was younger I much preferred older guys (at least the same age as me) - just think they are sexier and they also know what they want, so I suppose it’s all down to personal preference and I still have the same preferences. What has changed is the way we hook up - apps, etc, which weren’t around when I was younger (yes, I’m sounding like a dinosaur!), which is why I’m going back to the old fashioned way of cruising and saunas more now as I’ve been told that I look younger than 50 and might have more of a chance than having guys just looking at statistics on a screen. I am more than just a number. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

I do remember a few times , not expecting it , a few older guys group me - telling me to sniffing poppers while being held . Chatting - giving me commands - obeying them - sniffing poppers while they grabbing my crotch .  Soon , my pants taken off - sniffing - giving me a erection - sucking me - then guiding my hard dick up inside a older bottom cunt  hole ! Soon , with others help - guiding my hips - fucking - released a cum load in the cunt ( while this was going on with my hips - feeling other guys erections rubbing my butt crack ! Sniffing - about to pass out - being forced eating out the old bottom cunt hole while being fucked - a repeated experience I will not forget - this day now wishing to happen again !

• Piggy 1

I'm an older (57) bear bottom and frequently experience exclusion because of age. However on a number of occasions someone either takes a chance, or whatever, and afterward expresses amazement about me being so " hot", talented cocksucker, great hole. I have to smile. To date no one who fucks me, has ever complained. The best fuck I've ever had was a 76 yr old, with huge cock...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When the pandemic started I could still say I was "late 50s" (59 to be exact). That was a more difficult age than when I was in my 30s or 40s but still doable. Now I'm 61. And that changed a lot I feel. At least for online dating. I still get the occasional hit from young guys who want to fuck a Daddy but less so. The number of fuckbuddies has dropped. Some I haven't seen since the pandemic started although I keep in touch with a few but no sex. I have a few fuckbuddies now who are younger. One in his 20s who is really into fucking Daddies, and a late 30s guy I met at a sex party and liked my ass (and he likes it a lot LOL). Both are regulars. Others less frequently. And I met those usually from when I had threesomes and then hooked up together after that once they fucked me and liked it. 

The older guys who hit me up tend to be couples around my age mostly who want to add some spice to their sex life and want a threesome. But those are rare and mostly looking for a younger guy as well. And/or a top.

I realize it's getting more difficult when you age. But getting older doesn't mean my libido decreases 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

What if it’s just a matter of preference and older guys don’t turn them on?

I agree with the personal preference angle - but sometimes actually seeing the guy in person without knowing their age can make all the difference, and you just think ‘fuck it - I want some of that!’ - my preference is for older, but sometimes seeing a sexy younger guy in the flesh and I’m down on my knees…

Damn, I prefer older bottoms when I play with other guys. Anything else after that for me is just a plus lol. Older cd? Plus. Older poz bottom? Dream. Older trans? Fuck yeah. I may be in the minority in this but I usually search for older bottoms over ones my age or younger before anything else. I don’t meet much due to schedule but definitely think it’s a preference thing. 

i mentioned it on a previous post but my last hookup was a much older guy in his 70’s. I didn’t mind one bit and neither did my cock lol. I don’t like Grindr but when I use it I’m def on that daddy section and pretty much only answering older folks in messages unless they really catch my eye. 

2 hours ago, BlackDude said:

What if it’s just a matter of preference and older guys don’t turn them on?

It’s entirely legitimate that a man may not be aroused by another man significantly senior to him, but I look somewhat dubiously at a blanket statement that “older guys don’t turn me on”.

The problem with this is the assumption - “if a guy is older than __ he won’t turn me on.” Attraction is always a combination of factors, including what can be observed, and what cannot. Biochemistry plays a role, charisma, confidence, attitude, approach, level of relative fitness,  emotional maturity, sense of humor, cock size, any combination of which could trump an age consideration under the right circumstances. Therefore, if these guys with a ‘preference’ look at a profile, see ‘55’ and reject the man sight-unseen, it’s nothing more than judging a book by its cover. It says nothing whatever about the older bottom, but speaks volumes about the lack of discernment on the other end. What does their ‘preference’ amount to if they select a guy not knowing his age, whom they would reject out of hand if he had shared it? The only thing that makes the difference is an ageist set of assumptions masquerading as a ‘preference’.

For a man to decline another man after evaluating him is one thing; to suggest, as someone above tells us has been done, that there should be an age limit for bottoming, is prima facie evidence that some people’s ‘preference’ is a mask for something quite different.

• Upvote 4

After older versatile guys, older bottoms are a huge turn on ever since I was like 25. And I know I’m the exception in general. But at that age an older men coaxing me into fucking him, egging me on, man I was/am in heaven. The only thing I just never go for is a completely submissive bottom of any age. Don’t like the completely subservient attitude. 

• Like 1

Reading through the replies, it sounds like the general cut-off age is somewhere around 30.  

I don't "card" guys in the fuckjoints, but I can honestly say that nubile, hairless, "young" guys don't do much for me at all.  I get that they need to gain experience, all of that, but I don't need to be their professor.  I like fucking men, and if that means they're over 30, 35 fine.  I wouldn't rob a wheelchair either, but an experienced Hole is far more enticing.  I would hazard that most bottoms under 30 have yet to learn much of their craft, mostly because they haven't had to yet.  A sweet, young thing may be attractive to many experienced Tops, but that doesn't mean the kid is worth fucking.  We all like puppies, kittens, whatever because they're so cute and innocent and gawd knows what else.  That doesn't mean they're experienced Holes or Breeders yet.  All of us were young once, and gathered perhaps more action than our experienced deserved merely because of our youthfulness.  

The blush of youth may be nice to look at, but that hardly means the kid is worth fucking - far more likely it means he isn't.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, NLbear said:

When the pandemic started I could still say I was "late 50s" (59 to be exact). That was a more difficult age than when I was in my 30s or 40s but still doable. Now I'm 61. And that changed a lot I feel. At least for online dating. I still get the occasional hit from young guys who want to fuck a Daddy but less so. The number of fuckbuddies has dropped. Some I haven't seen since the pandemic started although I keep in touch with a few but no sex. I have a few fuckbuddies now who are younger. One in his 20s who is really into fucking Daddies, and a late 30s guy I met at a sex party and liked my ass (and he likes it a lot LOL). Both are regulars. Others less frequently. And I met those usually from when I had threesomes and then hooked up together after that once they fucked me and liked it. 

The older guys who hit me up tend to be couples around my age mostly who want to add some spice to their sex life and want a threesome. But those are rare and mostly looking for a younger guy as well. And/or a top.

I realize it's getting more difficult when you age. But getting older doesn't mean my libido decreases 😉

I'm an older top and usually get young twenty-something looking for the Daddy experience.

I prefer someone like you who has the most beautiful hairy ass I would bury my face in.

17 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

I do remember a few times , not expecting it , a few older guys group me - telling me to sniffing poppers while being held . Chatting - giving me commands - obeying them - sniffing poppers while they grabbing my crotch .  Soon , my pants taken off - sniffing - giving me a erection - sucking me - then guiding my hard dick up inside a older bottom cunt  hole ! Soon , with others help - guiding my hips - fucking - released a cum load in the cunt ( while this was going on with my hips - feeling other guys erections rubbing my butt crack ! Sniffing - about to pass out - being forced eating out the old bottom cunt hole while being fucked - a repeated experience I will not forget - this day now wishing to happen again !

Would love to join you next time too

• Piggy 1