Love at the Bathhouse

Philip

19 hours ago, fskn said:

It's a good idea, because it removes one of the key uncertainties in a new relationship: the risk that you're sexually incompatible.

@fskn this is such a well written sentence and it is so true on so many levels. I have been on many dates where things go really well up until the sex part, and it begins to fall apart from there. I realize that meeting someone at a bathhouse means that you know how they perform in the bedroom, their size and positioning (top/bottom). I talked to a few guys after our sex and I get to know what they sound like, their personality, and it is much more efficient  than chatting with someone on a dating app, only to be disappointed when you meet them up in real life.

19 hours ago, hntnhole said:

That was the beginning of just over 30 years together; next month will mark the 14th anniversary of his passing, and I miss him every day.

@hntnhole thank you for the wholesome story. You have really inspired me that it is possible to meet your partner in the most unlikely of places. 

4 hours ago, barebackbro said:

If you start chatting after you've blown, that's surely a good sign.

Yes! This has happened to me and I was very surprised that some guys stop to chat! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 11:05 AM, theplayerking said:

When I was single I would hope to meet a BF at a bathhouse or sex party under the assumption that a guy I met under such circumstances would be open to non-monogamy and group sex. Unfortunately it didn’t work out. I met my husband on Tinder and he wants exclusivity. 

This is a great point. Another reason to leave the romantic apps and hit the bathhouses, beats and sex parties!

On 1/17/2022 at 8:53 AM, hntnhole said:

Well, fksn - I met my life-partner at Mans Country in Chicago.  I was fucking a tasty Hole, and he was sucking off a Cock next to me.  He pulled off long enough to give me the most beautiful smile, twinkling, big, fat, cornflower-blue eyes, and then went back to work.  When the Cock he was sucking shot it's load in his mouth, I just leaned sideways and kissed that sweet, beautiful mouth full of Sperm.  

That was the beginning of just over 30 years together; next month will mark the 14th anniversary of his passing, and I miss him every day.  But, somehow I was lucky enough to find the perfect guy for me.  So, it can happen !!!

Many years later, after moving to FL, I met a hot-assed cumdump on BBRT, who turned out to be the perfect mirror of my own Lusts.  I "kept" him for around 3 years, took him to orgies, whored him out at home, took him to IML and showed him what serious Breeding was all about.  It ended a couple of years ago, thanks to his drug addictions - I just couldn't put up with it anymore.  It was fun while it lasted though.

Why don’t I know u

• Upvote 1

I met one of my ex's at Man's Country, as I was checking in he gave me a smile. He found me in my room and we fucked each other. on my way out we exchanged numbers. Turned out he was the manager at the time. we dated and he left Man's Country and we continued to date for a good year. Broke up but ended up reuniting a couple times.

Also met a boyfriend cruising the woods. Going to the Bijou in Chicago. And also met a couple at bookstores. Almost all the scenarios were us exchanging numbers after we fooled around. Some turned into a few dates, some turned into FWBs and a few turned into boyfriends. 

I think if you have good sex with someone and are attracted to them why not give it a try, you have nothing to loose.

Edited by bottom847

Not at a bathouse/sauna, but while cruising at public toilets in 2000, I met a guy who I sucked off.  After he came in my mouth, he kissed me & gave me a piece of paper with his number.  I called him the next day, & we arranged a date.  He took me to a gay bar, then we went to a cruising area where he fucked me, before taking me back to his where I spent the night.  We dated for about 18 months, however after the first date he always wanted to wear a condom, even if I wanted to suck him.  I always preferred raw, so found that this often affected our fucking.  I kept visiting toilets/cruising areas for fun, I'm sure he did too (which I didn't mind), but playing safe just lead to our relationship fizzling out.

• Upvote 1

Met a guy in a cruisy public bathroom, he fucked me bareback.  Swapped numbers and he's been my boyfriend for 20 years now and we've lived together for 19 years.  Open relationship, so he lets anyone use my cunt.  Still head over heels in love with each other.

• Like 5

On 1/17/2022 at 3:00 AM, Philip said:

Has anyone ever spoken to a man at a bathhouse after having a good time with him, taken down his number, go on a date, and have a romantic relationship with him? Does these things ever happen or am I imagining a fantasy world here? 

i think a lot of the responses to your post demonstrate this is not a fantasy at all. i think sex rates pretty high as a compatibility factor for most gay relationships.  Given that, meeting at a place where sex is the primary focus makes sense to me.

i like tacos, but it's not a criteria for relationship for me that a partner share that appetite. I.e., it's more likely that i'll meet and fall for a guy at a bath house, ABS or restroom glory hole where we are sharing a vital need/desire  we have in common, than at a Taco Bell. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2022 at 6:00 AM, Philip said:

Has anyone ever spoken to a man at a bathhouse after having a good time with him, taken down his number, go on a date, and have a romantic relationship with him? Does these things ever happen or am I imagining a fantasy world here? 

yes. 23 years ago and still together and married. 

• Like 1