Why do you want a partner/boyfriend?

Philip

2 hours ago, bihairy said:

I don't think we are meant to be alone in life.

I'm not going to say this is right or wrong. But I will note that a lot of people on this site defend non-monogamy on the basis that biologically men aren't meant to be tied down to one person. So at the very least, there's some disagreement as to what we're "meant" to do. 

To which I trot out my standard response: what's "natural" or we're "meant" to do is kind of irrelevant. "Naturally" speaking, we're meant to take a dump anywhere that seems convenient, ditto for pissing, and yet the vast, overwhelming majority of us (in developed countries) long ago abandoned that practice in favor of designated enclosed facilities, be it an outhouse or a modern bathroom. We're quite capable of going against our basic instincts, even for very rudimentary bodily functions, so "should" and "meant to" and "natural" are useless words in this discussion.

May I mention that all life excretes waste.  Insects, animals, all living thing creatures piss and/or shit.  It's a biological function of living.  Eat, shit, repeat.  

Love, on the other hand, ranks far higher on the scale of life.  It's emotional, rather than biological.  It's a conjoining of humanness, which, in my opinion, is far above merely a biological function of necessity.  More, how that capability to love is expressed varies widely in focus.  Love is not something we earn, it's something we consciously and gratefully accept, and then return-in-kind.  In our corner of the sexuality world, some of us feel "meant", "born to it", "the need to follow our nature"  and fuck each other, and hopefully find a partner that embraces a similar view.   I see it as perfectly natural, wholesome and satisfying.

I’m not monogamous. I have a main lover but I have plenty of regular bottoms I meet with. To each his own I guess. All relationships are not the same. But life isn’t meant to be lived alone I do agree with that. We are built to socialize and create our personal networks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve had several partners in my life. The best was 2 Daddy/Som relationships -in the first I was the “son” and my Daddy taught me how to serve a man. It lasted 7 years and was an amazing time of my life, Now I’m the Daddy and my “son” is a horny 23yo boy. We live together and I love waking up with his mouth on my cock or I wake up and mount him and seed him. He turns me on and always gets me hard. He loves to serve me and also gets off in my ass sometimes. We are definitely not monogamous - we enjoy sex too much for that. Sometimes we play apart and sometimes together. My “son’s” favourite activity is when I invite over 2 or 3 of my Daddy friends and we spend the night tag teaming his ass. There’s no jealousy and what we have just works. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

After all these years I know non monogamous loving relationships are best

i have bfs that have given my ass away n brought boys for them to fuck

rule is don’t wash the cock & let the cum drip so the other can taste the fun u have had..

so hot knowing a bf is using someone else’s cum in my ass for lube or that tang in my mouth is from sexy muscle bears ass that he bred…

and spending a lazy day w a bf the dog swimming in the pool n just hanging is so wonderful too

• Like 1