Virgin gets pozzed at bathhouse

I wish it was, but no, it is mostly a work of fiction. It’s a story I wrote a long time ago, but never had a place to post it as it got taken down once already on a different site. I found this place, and suddenly I feel like this secret fetish I’ve had is finally able to be explored.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 1/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, Carebear3467 said:

I wish it was, but no, it is mostly a work of fiction. It’s a story I wrote a long time ago, but never had a place to post it as it got taken down once already on a different site. I found this place, and suddenly I feel like this secret fetish I’ve had is finally able to be explored.

I do want to share a new development. I met a guy offf Grindr recently. He was persistent I’ll give him that, and one night after a few nights of talking over snap I just decided what the hell and drove to his apartment. I buzzed the intercom and walked up the stairs before entering his door he opened for me.

Soon we were naked and he was rimming me which was sending waves of pleasure coursing up my body before he entered me. He fucked me for about 10 minutes before pulling out and fisting his cock. He knew from our earlier conversations that I wanted to be bred, and he jerked his cock near my stretched hole building his orgasm.

The suspense was so hot, I knew it was coming, but not knowing when he was going to thrust into me made me hornier than ever. I fisted my would cock in anticipation, and when he did thrust forward, I started spewing my own cum over my stomach matching the load he was fucking into my ass. Maybe if I hadn’t been cumming at that moment too I would’ve felt him blow this load in me, but fuck if I didn’t enjoy the moment.

The last week has been a whirlwind, I just joined this site, posted this story to positive reviews, (thank you all), and suddenly after all these years of fantasizing, I just took my first load. Not sure if I’m ready to join the poz train yet as this guy was neg, but now I can finally say, I’ve had a man cum in my ass. 😈

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Carebear3467 said:

I do want to share a new development. I met a guy offf Grindr recently. He was persistent I’ll give him that, and one night after a few nights of talking over snap I just decided what the hell and drove to his apartment. I buzzed the intercom and walked up the stairs before entering his door he opened for me.

Soon we were naked and he was rimming me which was sending waves of pleasure coursing up my body before he entered me. He fucked me for about 10 minutes before pulling out and fisting his cock. He knew from our earlier conversations that I wanted to be bred, and he jerked his cock near my stretched hole building his orgasm.

The suspense was so hot, I knew it was coming, but not knowing when he was going to thrust into me made me hornier than ever. I fisted my would cock in anticipation, and when he did thrust forward, I started spewing my own cum over my stomach matching the load he was fucking into my ass. Maybe if I hadn’t been cumming at that moment too I would’ve felt him blow this load in me, but fuck if I didn’t enjoy the moment.

The last week has been a whirlwind, I just joined this site, posted this story to positive reviews, (thank you all), and suddenly after all these years of fantasizing, I just took my first load. Not sure if I’m ready to join the poz train yet as this guy was neg, but now I can finally say, I’ve had a man cum in my ass. 😈

Baby steps ;). Your next step should be to check out a video store. Smaller version of a bathhouse, basically. But you have strong Cumdump potential 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...