First anal - safe or bareback?

If you are too concerned about getting sick as you call it do not have sex

however that would a poor choice on PreP. you have little chance of HIV. Go ahead and take the dick bare. Take his cum in your ass. It will be well worth it

On 5/11/2022 at 10:00 AM, chargedodger said:

first cock in me came unwrapped.Totally clueless kid seduced by the town pedo.it was 1966 and for me it was perfect timing.Been totally bare as top or btm and still neg too!

Amazing at how many times people mention a town pedo. 

1 hour ago, BiCurious100 said:

I hate condoms and haven't used them, on females, for years.

I also have no intension of using condoms when I go with my first guy (although I will be on PrEP anyway).

It's amazing how seductive going bare, or merely the thought of it, becomes. Once I had that first time without condoms, I could never go back. And those I was with preferred the skin-on-skin feeling of it all. 

Even speaking with people about it now who do the "safe only" song and dance just tends to be off-putting. 

On 5/11/2022 at 10:00 AM, chargedodger said:

first cock in me came unwrapped.Totally clueless kid seduced by the town pedo.

Ever notice that the fantasy of that never seems to match the reality of it. You imagine some older, attractive guy who wants to show you the ropes, and it winds up being someone...well, quite the opposite. 

• Like 1

Had a gay friend "talk" me into going to a sex club.  I was completely frightened about being fucked by a real dick...lots of practice with rubber ones!  After getting a room with a bed, he persuaded me to let him be my first.  We'd been friends for a lot time so I trusted him.  He barebacked and bred me...it was terrific!  It, and he, released an "animal" deep inside me...I eventually posted a note on the blackboard saying, "bring your cock and cum to room 6"...long story short, my ass was fucked 15 more times that night, some with condoms and some bareback.  When my friend returned several hours later, I told him what had happened that night.  This excited him into an erection and he finished off the night with another bareback...this time he  unloaded down my throat...

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2022 at 12:19 PM, TheSRQDude said:

It's amazing how seductive going bare, or merely the thought of it, becomes. Once I had that first time without condoms, I could never go back. And those I was with preferred the skin-on-skin feeling of it all. 

Even speaking with people about it now who do the "safe only" song and dance just tends to be off-putting. 

Ever notice that the fantasy of that never seems to match the reality of it. You imagine some older, attractive guy who wants to show you the ropes, and it winds up being someone...well, quite the opposite. 

But thats another life lesson each of us must learn,that sex wears two faces,one is the stuff of fantasy,the ones we dream of and the more common reality that sexual contacts are available all around us.Even the town pedo has his dreams and fantasies,and I was fortunate to become his dream cum true.:)

• 1 month later...

I was 13 and this hot hairy daddy was showingoffhis hugeabd thick cock to me at the ferry boat bathroom.

I washooked.

Hetook me to a cheapfilthymotel....

But he das awfulum bed.

I thinkthat, ifhe had been a good fuckerI wouldhave converted beforeI turned 15.

Whata shame!

• Piggy 1

First time i got fucked was not that long ago. I am certianly a late bloomer...lol . It was totally bare and he did cum in me. I was nervous but i really felt good afterwards and so glad I did it.

I was a late developer, in my thirties before I sucked cock and in my forties before I went further. First guy to fuck me told me that as I was a virgin ass and he could prove he was clean, then no condom was needed. I didn’t argue, I wanted his cock! I loved it raw, and have never done anything different since!!

And I don’t always ask status either!

Have only had safe sex so far, but more and more excited about taking cock bareback. PrEP is kind of difficult to get in Sweden unless you're already exhibiting "risky" sexual behavior... So much for minimizing risk of getting HIV...