First anal - safe or bareback?

• 2 weeks later...

First time started with a condom, but I didn't take much convincing when he said he couldn't continue if he was wearing one. It was night and day how much better it felt taking his cock without it.

I used them on and off for a few years, and still will occasionally if I really need to get laid and the top insists. But I'll always prefer without.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 9:03 PM, Guest said:
On 1/30/2022 at 9:03 PM, Guest said:

I'm a curios straight (or bi) who wants to try anal sex for the first time.

I don't want to get sick, how should I lose my virginity?

The answer lays in your question

You already know what your inner sluit wants and need. The only the thing to do is to accept. But also accept the possible consequenses

I lost my anal virginity to a Guy I met in a sauna after a long term relation in a time Prep didn’t exist. We went to his home and without tell or ask he fucked me bare. I didn’t get sick and he have stayed a friend with benefits over 20 years now.

You know you want it bare. If you use a condom now you know that you won’t rest till you finally felt that raw cock.

After the first time bare you will want it always. There will be a day that you will have a Sti 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My first time was bare, to this day every time I hear his name I get horny. I loved feeling him deep inside me, and his cock stretching my hole further as he was about to cum, and pulsating over and over as he unleashed his precious seed inside me. Ever since then I’ve craved that feeling again (I was 15, that was 24 years ago).

I fantasise about being full of cum, feeling it leak into my knickers as I’m kept topped up all weekend wearing the same filthy pvc panties.

• 7 months later...

I was stealthed at the baths for my first gay encounter. Not sure when the condom was taken off but it was a huge load. I was scared but after a few encounters with rubbers, I longed for the feeling of a raw ejaculation and the cream dripping out of me. I haven't been fucked by a man wearing protection in about 12 years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had first time tried to top with a condom on. At the time had some hang ups which made so couldn't enter. Much later went to a adult bookstore that had a gloryhole. I had thought they just suck me. They sucked me and while thought still sucking had bottomed bareback on my cock. Later when realize fucking me, I pulled out. I didn't cum. However was first time feeling how great bareback is. 

Later I topped a man at his house. Not sure if he was dating or married as seemed vague. He was bent over middle of the bed. I entered him bareback and cum inside his ass. At these time not on prep as not available or ability at time to get on 

Later as prep was available,  I got on prep.

• 4 months later...

Typically for this site, the discussion has transformed into "This is what I did".

"First anal - safe or bareback?" is the topic. My opinion is: as you're asking the question, it's best you play safe until you know, with no doubts, that you want it raw. It's a mere sigh if you go from safe to raw, thinking "wish I'd done this sooner". It's a life-long self-loathing if you go raw at the start and get the bug, thinking "why didn't I play safe?!?". Listen to the calm voice that has you asking this question; it's rarely wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

First time was in my mid 20's, was male raped in the basement of an ABS and was bare. Was several months later I ran into the guy that had pulled the two thugs off of me that day and we began to talk about what had happened that day. After running into him a few more times, he began to talking me into a few things and eventually talked me into allowing him to top me. He took me bare and as the old saying goes, " have never looked back ".  Have allow a few to fuck with condoms in the past, but now it's only raw and no condoms.  

• Like 1