What turned you into a bare pig?

On 4/18/2022 at 12:08 PM, versamarried said:

Being a closeted cheating MWM having M2M fun was always massively difficult to arrange when I cared about playing safe. I could not carry condoms with me and finding anyone who had them on hand at the random moments I had to step out / host was exceedingly rare. So I guess for me it was born out of the need to get fucked becoming stronger than my concerns on safety.

Eventually enough men came in me that I stopped feeling satifisfied if a top used condoms or pulled out. That is when my conscious self accepted what my sub-conscious had already known, that I was meant to be a total bareback bottom, that my ultimate pleasure was driven by the pleasure my ass gave to any top who wanted me.

Same as you. Mwm,closeted  bi guy.

Love feeling a cock filling my hole. Still using condoms. Every once in a while a guy fucks me bare,but always cums outside. I beg them not to cum in me. But I love the feeling of a good bare fuck.cum filling my hole.  I know pretty cum has the virus, so I know it's still a risk. I would love to get on prep, but not sure how to with family not finding out.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 4:39 PM, Hornybttmguy said:

I didn’t have a choice, I was picked up by a 40 year old when I was 15, told me he was going to make me his pig bitch. Told me to strip, had me suck his cock until rock hard, shoved it balls deep in me pumped my ass until he filled it, let his friends fuck me. My mouth and ass was to be by any cock that he said can use me. 
He made me his dirty pig bitch for over a decade. The more degrading and humiliating turned me on that I loved being a dirty pig bitch.

who's a lucky boy then?

• Like 2

I was only into oral as the first couple of times I was fucked it HURT.  Met a guy on RECON and he was not happy when he found out I had not cleaned out and told me if I ever came back I had better be cleaned out.  Of course I went back and was cleaned out.  He fucked  me with a rubber and I really liked it.  He had  a partner and the three of us played.  While he was gone I played with the partner.  I tried to get  him to fuck me bare but he would not.  He must have told his partner as the next time I was there, I got fucked bare and love it.  From then on I never asked the top to use a rubber.  Yes, I became poz which was liberating.  I knew the guy was poz and not on meds so I chose to become poz 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I had just turned 18, and I stopped at one of my local Adult Video stores. This one in particular had booths with glory holes. Eventually this hot Latino thug came into the booth next to me. Slides his hung cock through the hole. Long story short he bred my tight barely legal hole. That was the first time a stranger fucked me raw, that was the first time a stranger bred me. To this day I still have the biggest weak spot for Latino men. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

It was not one single event for me - more of a gradual transition from a HIV-scared guy to a HIV-informed guy who decided that, with the arrival of HIV-meds, a sexlife without condoms was way more appealing than the opposite. I didn't engage in sex with guys with the intention NOT to use a condom but if nobody else insisted I wouldn't either. And gradually that changed to the point where it was a deal-breaker for me if somebody insisted on using condoms.
I've always been attracted to casual, anonymous sex in rest rooms, parking lots, nudie beaches etc. and very early about 80-85% of the guys I met here were also not bothering with condoms so finding sex partners to bareback with was not hard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Probably my best friend a few years ago. I guess he know it before me that i am just a little faggot. He used to be the one who took my virginity during a sleep over. Without a condom... After he was done he orderd me to get infront of his mirror on my back and spread my legs apart, so i am able to look at my (like he called it) pathetic boypussy. 

As soon i saw his cum leaking out of my gaping hole i knew it... i need this.

Thats where it started.

• Like 2

I’m a cumdump at heart. But I discovered sex during the AIDS pandemic so fucked in fear with condoms. That only served to fetishize barebacking. I started fucking raw in the context of dating relationships, but the lure of risky loads is too strong and I can’t be monogamous. Today, it isn’t sex unless I walk away with his load in my ass. And it isn’t living if I’m not getting fucked raw. 

On 2/3/2022 at 6:28 PM, 1988BBcumdump said:

This resulted in me having a lot of drunk sex with middle aged men who wanted to fuck without condoms, which I wasn't comfortable with.  I felt bad about it after each encounter, but in fact during sex, I encouraged them, because I knew they wanted to fuck raw and I knew it gave them the most pleasure. 

The thing that changed me is the lust of those men. . fucked me because I was so willing to go raw.  After a handful of encounters, I started really enjoying being a bare slut and Cumdump and the negative feelings about my body petered out. 

I did stop having sex for a while for fear of STIs and HIV. But when I decided to go back to sex in 2018 ish, I got on prep, embraced my body, and really enjoy raw piggy sex. Since then, I think I've been fucked with a condom twice.  I don't feel bad about myself any more, just happy to have the sex I want with men who want to have sex with me.

Great to hear your Bareback Journey and you have better feelings about yourself. Some think having sex without condoms is not right. They are entitled to their thoughts, wishes and desires. Guys can still use condoms: they just need to find another hole.

Not ashamed of being a Bareback Cumdump and list myself on profiles as a Proud POZ Bareback Cumdump for horny Men that want to BREED

REMOVE ALL Condoms from your home and wallet. You don't need them and there is always another stiff boner around. Condom guys can move on, you take it raw and let him know that you want his seed DEEP Inside your ass.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Getting fucked with a condom feels like a rubber rod jamming in me. Might as well be a bad dildo. Feeling skin in skin is intense and feels great. Also cum spurting inside is very hot.