Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

When I was younger I liked having a cock that was almost 8 inches and thick. As I have gotten older and have erection issues and have come to realize that I want to be a submissive bottom I now wish I had been born with a tiny cock. That way I would have learned at a young age that I was meant to be a sub bottom.

Mine's average size, which sometimes grows and becomes rock hard when I'm being fucked, but at other times shrivels up to nearly nothing. I really don't care, because it's not what is (hopefully) giving others enjoyment. 

That said, when I do top, apparently I have a really good technique (maybe from years of being a top) and guys seem to enjoy it. Sometimes a bigger cock would look more impressive to others, but that's not often. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 1

Dick size is what it is. I was surprised at an early age that many tops wanted me to be erect while getting fucked to show that I was enjoying myself. Then their were some that liked me locked in a chastity cage that effectively killed my dick for several years. Now that I'm poz I used testosterone and various pumps and weights to make my dick size useful as a breeding tool. So the lessons learned - are no matter your dick size someone.wants you !

• Like 2

I’m ok with my 6” cut dick. It’s nice to look at when I’m hard. Def a grower not a shower. I get real bad T dick so it’s soft most of the time. It’s kinda hot and pathetic when I want to use it but can’t because it’s too soft and small. 

13 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I’m ok with my 6” cut dick. It’s nice to look at when I’m hard. Def a grower not a shower. I get real bad T dick so it’s soft most of the time. It’s kinda hot and pathetic when I want to use it but can’t because it’s too soft and small. 

Don’t disparage T dick.  I like it!

• Like 3

As a bottom sometimes I wish I went with sex reassignment surgery. I want the option to have sex whenever and where ever without the need to clean out. LOL

Otherwise I’m quite happy with my size. 7 inch. Sometimes I do with I had a smaller size so some tops can have their way with their egos.