Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

100% I have a large cock and I hate that I’m bigger than most my tops. Fortunately when a guy enters my ass I don’t get/stay hard so it works out mostly. Definitely would love a much smaller cock and my balls are pretty much useless so I guess I wouldn’t mind if they were gone.

10 hours ago, FallenLad said:

Wish mine was just a little nub. I nearly always wear a jock to keep it covered and don't get hard while being fucked. So it's never really in use.

HOT!   Yeah I'm ALWAYS caged, locked and locked when I'm being fucked.   I don't get hard either while being fucked and don't like for my dick to be touched.  I can take care of it myself (maybe) after I get done taking loads. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a total submissive bottom. My role is to sexually please men. I have a good 8in cock pretty thick and huge head. However I keep my cock locked in a cage at all times. Makes me submissive and makes feel like I am lesser of a man and more of a woman to please the man who is with me for his sexual pleasure. However I have been asked by men to open up the cage so they can suck me and make me cum. I find bisexual men more towards making me a woman vice the gay men who care about my needs as well.

Having previously said no/I don't care, at times I think it would be fun to have a big one that flops around, but which is never used. I remember at times when I was topping some bottoms were hung and it was horny seeing the cock swinging away.

Still, when I'm being fucked, sometimes I get hard and other times i just shrivel up to pretty much nothing. My focus is always on my hole and the other guy's cock.   

• Like 1

I'm 5.5" when fully erect, limp because of HRT and happy with my useless feminine penis, yet sometimes I wish I have stiffer and bigger penis so I  could return the favor to partners and fuck them as hard as I can. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m in constant chastity for almost 6 mts and have definitely seen shrinkage. Whilst not the reason I’m locked, I’m very happy about it.

I’m locked so that I’m constantly horny and can focus on Top!

Before this I was wearing chastity about 50% of time, and always during play.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Hot2fuck said:

I’m in constant chastity for almost 6 mts and have definitely seen shrinkage. Whilst not the reason I’m locked, I’m very happy about it.

I’m locked so that I’m constantly horny and can focus on Top!

Before this I was wearing chastity about 50% of time, and always during play.

very hot to read

• Like 2