Cop sex

BearPleaser

Growing up in a small southern town in the 70's, I knew a number of cops and State Troopers who enjoyed a blow job from a teenager, and occasional would bend me over. My mother worked for the city, and her office was next to the police department. I got to use their locker room toilet when I visited my mom.  I really enjoyed them. All of them were married of course. All were rednecks ( uncut too) and would have bristled at the name queer".  Several smoked cigars ( a fetish of mine). The two state troopers fucked me off and until I went north to college. 

My question here is has anyone had similar experiences?  Also are there any cops, troopers, security guards, prison COs, in our readership that would drop me a line? Or email? I am very discreet and know how careful you must be. I live in Columbus Ohio, and actually have run across a few. Like to meet some more.

• Like 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve had a few police fuck buds over the years, several were married and one would even smoke a cigar during sex. 
unsurprisingly most just had bareback sex and it was a lot of fun, and horny as some would keep their uniforms on.

I'm jealous. With as much as I have done in my life, I've never had a cop. At least, not that I know of. When you do anonymous, you just never know. But alas, the uniforms, handcuffs, clubs will all have to remain fantasies.

For a couple of years in my early 20s I worked for the justice department as a trainer in Glencoe Georgia. How are federal agents including FBI passed through there. The things I learned! But for short time I’ve already discreetly dated a really hot FBI agent. He fucked like a madman. He always stripped naked, but loved to put his weapon back on.  I learned to love the taste of cum -and- gun oil.

A guy took me to a cruisy layby as he wanted me to suck him while other men bred my ass.  One of the men who fucked me VERY hard was an ex-copper.  No condoms, no lube, just rammed his big hard raw cock straight into my ass and pounded until he shot his load.

Also, when the G7 summit was in Cornwall last year one of the policemen brought to the area would come to see me every evening and breed my ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jonny4dad said:

A guy took me to a cruisy layby as he wanted me to suck him while other men bred my ass.  One of the men who fucked me VERY hard was an ex-copper.  No condoms, no lube, just rammed his big hard raw cock straight into my ass and pounded until he shot his load.

Also, when the G7 summit was in Cornwall last year one of the policemen brought to the area would come to see me every evening and breed my ass.

That sounds hot wish I joined 

About 10 years ago, back in the Craigslist days, I posted an ad, wanting to suck off str8 guys. I got a reply from a guy that said he was married and str8, but he had been sucked off a few times by guys, and he wanted to try  it again. I sent him my address and asked him when he could be here? He messaged back that he was only 10 minutes away. He said he'd be showing up in his Nevada Highway Patrol pick-up truck. And that he'd be in his Nevada Highway Patrol uniform. Was I ok with that? I of course said "Yes". I do have to admit that I was nervous when his NVHP pickup pulled into my driveway. What would the neighbors think? And I answered the door to a man standing there in a NVHP uniform. But I brought him inside. We stripped and I sucked and rimmed him. He endued up fucking me bb. Sadly, he was retiring and he and his wife were moving to Florida. Too bad. He was a fun fuck. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 3

Not long after I turned 18 I got hit up by a guy wanting to hook up with me. We chatted for a while first as I get that a lot but I was turned on by his face, body, the whole package. The only downer was he's cut. He's Puerto Rican, which is something of a rarity here in Dallas and I know Puerto Ricans have a rep of being pretty slutty. He liked liked that I was young and Latino and admitted he was in a relationship with a white guy but loved that I wanted bare and he wanted it too. I was up for it but couldn't host and neither could he. He admitted we could do it but wanted to be honest that he was a cop who worked for DPD and he needed proof I was 18. I kind of freaked immediately thinking I was in trouble but he just needed to be careful a kid wasn't under 18. We hooked up and honestly, the sex was pretty amazing even if he was a little clingy and needy. I'd suspected he was cool for bare because I figured he was on prep but he wasn't, he got off on the risk and only bottomed for his BF. We swapped and still swap and we hook up pretty regularly. He's still with his BF and we've even done it in his squad car a few times. He knows the best places to park and fuck and he even knows places we can go to fuck as well. It's not a matter of him leaving his partner for me, it's just about the sex. He likes that I "get" his needs and know that as Latinos we do bare no questions, its just that we do. He also doesn't mind that I don't judge him on liking younger guys and he freely admits he would do younger than 18.