Horse fair london

Suitedsub

That's horny, but I actually feel a bit sad for the older guy who had a black hood. I always respect how someone wants to play (BB or rubbered up). Obviously more and more guys are barebacking, but I do hope those who choose not to actually manage to have decent sex lives. Does that sound odd?

• Like 1

I’ll be going on the 6th August I love the fact that it might attract stealthers.  Stands to reason if chasers like me get in by saying of course I’m on Prep red hood please🤣

5 hours ago, Beardybarrowboy said:

I’ll be going on the 6th August I love the fact that it might attract stealthers.  Stands to reason if chasers like me get in by saying of course I’m on Prep red hood please🤣

Do they actually ask status, or simply what colour hood you want? 

I remember being told by the staff member who explained the rules/set-up to me that 'the red hoods are on PreP'. This surprised me because I had also assumed that some red hoods might be HIV+. Seems a little irresponsible to be giving out that potentially false information to other customers, but perhaps it was just a slip of the tongue.

1 hour ago, bluedragon said:

I remember being told by the staff member who explained the rules/set-up to me that 'the red hoods are on PreP'. This surprised me because I had also assumed that some red hoods might be HIV+. Seems a little irresponsible to be giving out that potentially false information to other customers, but perhaps it was just a slip of the tongue.

Definitely not a slip of the tongue.

When it was wristbands for bb, the mares just asked if they are on prep and then given a wristband for bb, or a red hood now 

Personally, I don’t think it should be the responsibility of the venue and/or promoter to safeguard people’s sexual health.  It’s a slippery slope.  If they ask whether you are on prep or not, why not also ask if you’ve had the Hepatitis B vaccine? Or now the smallpox vaccine to guard against monkeypox? I was never in favour of the COVID vaccination certificate being used as a condition of entry to certain premises: it sets a dangerous precedent.

Each individual should be responsible for his/her own sexual health: if you don’t want to be exposed to HIV or STIs, then don’t attend events like Horsefair and wear a red hood.

• Upvote 1

The horse fair has interested me. Being hooded and letting random guys fuck me sounds hot, but I think I'd be too nervous. 

Maybe one day in the future, or maybe if someone hosted a smaller private one for me to know if I'd actually like it 😅

21 minutes ago, ukboi99 said:

The horse fair has interested me. Being hooded and letting random guys fuck me sounds hot, but I think I'd be too nervous. 

Maybe one day in the future, or maybe if someone hosted a smaller private one for me to know if I'd actually like it 😅

The London one is fairly relaxed, and a very friendly event. And you can stop or take your hood off any time you like- the rules aren’t strictly enforced, unlike the ones in Berlin.

Or go as a stable lad first time round- then you’ll get to see how it works and what’s going on.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

The London one is fairly relaxed, and a very friendly event. And you can stop or take your hood off any time you like- the rules aren’t strictly enforced, unlike the ones in Berlin.

Or go as a stable lad first time round- then you’ll get to see how it works and what’s going on.

Good to know. 

I'm an older guy who is apparently not unattractive (I get plenty of action with some horny guys when I want it), but I'm not a fit, young, buff guy that the JamieHP listings seem to refer to. Is it worth even applying to be a stable lad (ditto actually being a stallion or mare) on that basis? I don't want to bother or embarrass myself if II would be considered not good enough.