Horse fair london

Suitedsub

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, andygreen34 said:

Says on the website only fit muscled guys etc I'm just a regular guy oh well the search goes on 

Is it really that strict? How do they tell - do they get you to strip off at the door to check? 

6 hours ago, Cumdumpsoho said:

Is it really that strict? How do they tell - do they get you to strip off at the door to check? 

I’m not sure it is that strict, but they do make it clear on the website what kind of guys they would prefer to attend 

I’ve spoke with guys ( on a different site ) who’ve been previously and they deffo aren’t the muscle six pack types 

I went to the last one, and let me assure you, there is no strict door policy regarding age, looks or body type.  If they put something like that on their website, it’s simply an aspirational marketing ploy.  Presumably they think they’ll get more guys showing up to the event if everyone thinks it’s going to be full of fit muscular types, etc.  The guys that run it are actually very friendly, and it’s definitely an ‘attitude free’ zone, like most of Jamie HP’s events.

The flip side of this relaxed approach is that it’s not very well organized, and the rules aren’t really enforced at all.  It soon degenerates into a general orgy, with hoods removed, mares fucking mares and stallions fucking stallions. Having said that, I found the first hour or so very hot- a massive fuck fest, with loads of sexual energy. Inevitably that starts to fade, though- and after a couple of hours the party is more or less over, so don’t expect a long evening.

As far as condoms are concerned, mares have a choice of white or red hoods- white for condoms, red for raw. Almost all the mares chose red. Obviously tops can still use condoms on red-hooded mares, and strictly-speaking, those mares have to take it.  I don’t remember seeing/feeling any condoms when I was there.

I would love to try a  Horsefair party in Berlin, where apparently the rules are enforced much more strictly.  The downside of this is that the rules regarding looks and body type are also enforced more strictly… and at my age, I don’t know if I want to travel all the way to Berlin, just to be turned away at the door by some snotty stable hand for being ‘too old’.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven't been.  It's not actually affiliated with the Fickstutenmarkt parties that are in Germany/Netherlands, as it's not on their website; and the mailing list for Fickstutenmarkt explicitly states that locations not on their website are "copy cat" events.

I thought about it a few years ago, but I have body image issues that means that I didn't want to travel and be turned away.  Also, with the prevalence of Prep, it means that the red hood mares (what I'd be) are becoming too abundant.  It's supply/demand economics in a sexual setting...back when red hoods weren't as commonplace, it would be something that set me apart from the otehr mares and attract the type of tops that I'd be interested in.  Now I, a bottom in my 40s, am in direct competition from any twinks and Muscle Marys that have now started their Prep regimen.  

So, I think I'm probably past wanting to do it now, and I'm okay with that.  Besides, I like the one-on-one connection these days, and that's not quite something I would get there.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I went to the last one, and let me assure you, there is no strict door policy regarding age, looks or body type.  If they put something like that on their website, it’s simply an aspirational marketing ploy.  Presumably they think they’ll get more guys showing up to the event if everyone thinks it’s going to be full of fit muscular types, etc.  The guys that run it are actually very friendly, and it’s definitely an ‘attitude free’ zone, like most of Jamie HP’s events.

The flip side of this relaxed approach is that it’s not very well organized, and the rules aren’t really enforced at all.  It soon degenerates into a general orgy, with hoods removed, mares fucking mares and stallions fucking stallions. Having said that, I found the first hour or so very hot- a massive fuck fest, with loads of sexual energy. Inevitably that starts to fade, though- and after a couple of hours the party is more or less over, so don’t expect a long evening.

As far as condoms are concerned, mares have a choice of white or red hoods- white for condoms, red for raw. Almost all the mares chose red. Obviously tops can still use condoms on red-hooded mares, and strictly-speaking, those mares have to take it.  I don’t remember seeing/feeling any condoms when I was there.

I would love to try a  Horsefair party in Berlin, where apparently the rules are enforced much more strictly.  The downside of this is that the rules regarding looks and body type are also enforced more strictly… and at my age, I don’t know if I want to travel all the way to Berlin, just to be turned away at the door by some snotty stable hand for being ‘too old’.

I don't think you'll have any problem passing the door check bud!  Fickstutenmarket is one of the things I wanted most to do in life - red hooded - but definitely wouldn't pass muster today.  😞

13 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I haven't been.  It's not actually affiliated with the Fickstutenmarkt parties that are in Germany/Netherlands, as it's not on their website; and the mailing list for Fickstutenmarkt explicitly states that locations not on their website are "copy cat" events.

I thought about it a few years ago, but I have body image issues that means that I didn't want to travel and be turned away.  Also, with the prevalence of Prep, it means that the red hood mares (what I'd be) are becoming too abundant.  It's supply/demand economics in a sexual setting...back when red hoods weren't as commonplace, it would be something that set me apart from the otehr mares and attract the type of tops that I'd be interested in.  Now I, a bottom in my 40s, am in direct competition from any twinks and Muscle Marys that have now started their Prep regimen.  

So, I think I'm probably past wanting to do it now, and I'm okay with that.  Besides, I like the one-on-one connection these days, and that's not quite something I would get there.  

I was recently speaking to one of the guys involved with running the London event and he was saying how popular it's become on it's return after lockdown and how well it's working at the new, smaller venue of the Underground Club. 

I only had a rough idea what a 'horse fair' set-up is, I was surprised that you can buy tickets to attend as a 'stable lad'.
But maybe that's a way for you to try out the event, initially at least? To see what it's like, with an aim to going back as a mare at a later date. That way you get to see the types of guys that are attending, to get over the idea that it's full of "twinks and Muscle Marys" - because, like all events and nights and clubs (in my experience anyway), it's overwhelmingly just ordinary blokes wanting to have a good sleazy time. 

11 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Some young ‘uns, but generally older.

I went last night- it was a bit ‘meh’,  to be honest.

How so? Were not that many men there? Or was it mostly bottoms or 'mares' there?

8 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Does anyone have a link for more information on these events? I'd be travelling down from up north but would love to go. 

You need to get on the JamieHP mailing list- they organize Horsefair and several other sex events in London: www.jamiehp.co.uk

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2022 at 8:45 PM, TotalTop said:

How so? Were not that many men there? Or was it mostly bottoms or 'mares' there?

There was a good number of men there, maybe 100-150, pretty evenly split between mares and stallions.

There just wasn’t the same sexual energy as there was the first time I went- it never seemed to get going in quite the same way.  I blame the tops, of course: there seemed to be a lot of hanging back, and a lot of guys seemed more interested in watching what was going on, rather than joining in.

First time I went, just listening to the sound of all the wild fucking going on around me was pretty hot- this time is was much more muted.

There’s also quite a bit of waiting around (like an hour) while the organizers set everything up, particularly for the mares.  It gets tedious, and is a bit of a mood-killer as far as this mare is concerned.

• Like 2