Horse fair london

Suitedsub

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 9:15 PM, breakland said:

I went to the June event. Enjoyed it. Got a couple dozen dicks. I heard guys took off their hoods at the end but I kept mine on the whole time. 2 hours went by fast. 

I did have a ticket to this month event but chickened out. I'll give July event a go.

On 6/6/2023 at 9:15 PM, breakland said:

I went to the June event. Enjoyed it. Got a couple dozen dicks. I heard guys took off their hoods at the end but I kept mine on the whole time. 2 hours went by fast. 

I'd want it to last longer than two hours 

10 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I'd want it to last longer than two hours 

2 hours is not enough, but I counted being topped by 22 stallions. Some of those could be repeats. I asked how many stallions showed up and they told me around 40 something so I got topped by about half the stallions. Only 1 definitely came, maybe one more, but most just pound for a while then move on.

Agree it's not worth being the only thing you do. It's very one and done. I talked to another mare after who hated it and said he left early because he was put in a bad spot and wasnt getting any takers. He took off his hood and left and said he noticed a lot of mares had their hoods off or half on. I never took mine off. Toward the end one of the stallions tried to rip mine off (I guess by then no one cared) but I wanted to stay true to the experience and kept it on.

It was my first time and got the impression that most guys that show up are regulars and pretty lax on the rules. overall I crossed horse fair off the bucket list and liked it. If I could change anything it would be make it longer, and actually enforce the rules.

Edited by breakland
  • Like 2