Addicted to men's asses

GayinIndiana

I'm a guy from northwest Indiana who has an insatiable ass fixation. I come from an area where guys like to wear their pants low and have baggy boxer shorts or tight briefs. You can imagine what that does to me once my eyes catch glimpse of it. My lust for the male ass started in high school. A hot jock in my history class sat next to me and I would notice that his jeans would slide down in the back when he sat in his seat, revealing his blue briefs. You could see the outline of his buttcrack in them. That's all I could focus on most days in that class. The one that really got me hooked belongs to my straight buddy, "Sam". He wore khaki shorts and sandals a lot. Not only did he have amazing legs and feet, but his ass is bubbly and huge. We shared a few classes. In our social studies class, "Sam" sat diagonal from me and would slump in his seat so much that his shorts came down quite a bit in the back, exposing his smooth asscrack. I'm not sure I ever saw underwear under those shorts, but I would gaze in awe at his ass every time we had social studies class. Once, another guy who sat in front of me noticed Sam's exposure. Could only imagine what he was thinking. "Sam" and I also had science class, and he sat directly in front of me, with a space between our desks. That gave me enough view of his ass, and again, his shorts would come down and expose his crack. I got so hot and bothered once, that I took out my notebook and drew a sketch of his big ass with my dick in between his buttcheeks. There were times that I would hang around him just to get my eyes on that ass. It's a really amazing ass.

Fast forward years later, and "Sam" and I were chatting via Facebook message once evening. I revealed to him that his shorts would slide down as he sat at his desk, and he laughed at the matter. I also told him that people noticed, even myself, and said he has a nice butt. He appreciated my compliment. I told "Sam" I wanted to see it again, so after some slight hesitation, he sent me a side shot of himself in his underwear, that big ass bulging out of his briefs. I was instantly hard. I wanted to see his ass minus the underwear, but he never did send that. Found out that another guy I went to high school with, who is also gay, is friends with "Sam", and we talked about what we'd do with Sam if we had sex with him. It was nice to talk to someone about "Sam" and his amazing ass, as I'd been holding in those emotions so long. I'd give anything to rim and fuck that bubble butt, even today.

It wasn't until I was 24 that I got close enough to another guy's ass. I hooked up with a hot jock I met off of Adam4Adam in December 2014 and that was when I lost my virginity. Unfortunately, as close as I was, I did not get to rim that guy's ass, which was firm and sparsely-haired around his brown hole, but wish I had. Despite that missed opportunity, I have had several guys feed me their ass. I've had guys spread their ass on the bed for me, lay back with their legs up, and have had guys sit on my face. There is nothing like feeling a guy's fleshy buttocks around your face, smelling the musk emanating from their crack and tasting the tangy flavor of sweat from their asshole. I love digging my tongue in there and flicking it around, making sure I clean it up good. Fingering guys is also fun, especially when I get deep enough and stimulate their prostate. That drives them wild, and I've had guys blow their load solely from getting fingered. I've even fisted a guy and made him holler. I love feeling a guy's insides brush against my palm and fingertips. I've never penetrated a guy with my penis yet, but hopefully someday. Right now, I just can't get enough of men's asses; big, rounded ones with little to no hair, and eating them out. I'd eat ass every day if I could. I'm an ass pig at heart.

• Like 2

I can empathize. I had a hot Spanish hey who sat in front of me in college. Apparently being from another country, he didn’t know baggy clothes were in so when he sat down got a good view of his underwear and his ass. 

Whenever a guy kneels down, bends over or lifts their arms up, I’m always curious to check out their underwear band.

We have a nerdy/ hipster/gamer guy that works in our local grocery store. Either he has 30 pair of the same two types of underwear, or his doesn’t change them often which I find kinda hot.