What is the smallest cock you would suck?

Bigdickdaddy

any size, any age, any colour, anytime, anywhere, any male. l will literally suck ANY cock. NSA, no questions asked. l dont even have to see the guy I’m sucking off and they don’t need to say a single word to me. I will suck that cock, swallow that load if there is one, and drink their piss if they want.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

As long as it's actually suckable, so not a micropenis, it's big enough for me to suck. I get terrible lockjaw so for most guys I can't give head, but a couple of guys with smaller dicks have told me that I do actually have quite a talent for oral - as long as it fits in my mouth in the first place...

It's unfortunate because my arse is a cavern so if he's good for me to suck, he's not really equipped to fuck me good, and if he is equipped to fuck me good, I can't even try and suck it. 

On 2/27/2022 at 12:48 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

any size, any age, any colour, anytime, anywhere, any male. l will literally suck ANY cock. NSA, no questions asked. l dont even have to see the guy I’m sucking off and they don’t need to say a single word to me. I will suck that cock, swallow that load if there is one, and drink their piss if they want.

LOL I love that about you slut. You don’t even care what species the cock belongs to. For trash like you any cum is drinkable.tellyourdog.thumb.jpg.88c54f4ac55ef3733984347cf09e82af.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

FIRST OFF IT HAS TO BE A MANS COCK. SECONDLY THE SIZE DOES NOT MATTER AS LONG AS I CAN FIND IT.  LET ME EXPLAIN.  WAS WITH A GUY ONE NIGHT THAT I THOUGHT WAS SO HOT AND I WANTED TO SUCK HIS COCK SO BAD.  WE WENT BACK TO MY ROOM, GOT FUCKING NAKED AND WENT AT IT.  HE WAS EXTREMELY HAIRY WHICH I LOVED AND HIS HOT BUSH WAS NO EXCEPTION.  THE PROBLEM WAS  I COULD NOT FIND HIS DICK.  SERIOUSLY, I AM NOT A SIZE PERSON BUT I COULD NOT FIND IT.  WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED BUT THAT WOULD BE MY ONLY STIPULATION OTHERWISE BRING ON THE COCKS.

See everyone bring up 18+

I be willing to help anyone over age of consent no matter what state or country I'm in, (to be clear I'm not going out of my way for it, but if someone in another country pulled it out and said they were old enough, well I'm going to drain those balls and empower a future pig. Size isn't a issue

• Piggy 1