Bottoms - how long do you keep butt plugs in for?

I was so horny I decided to stuff myself with a plug, since I couldn't get some cock to fill me up. Wondering how long I can keep it in there for. Usually I just fuck myself with a dildo, but I want this to last a little longer. 

Also, do you find that wearing a plug before you get fucked helps you loosen up? 

It varies... longest I kept one in was for a 12 hr shift at work (combo of not having dyck for a week, and had few dates lined up and needed to be ready lol).

-i normally put them in w/ lube before going out on dates, the bar, the club, trolling for dyck etc.  That way I'm ready for action. 

- other times if it's been a while since I've been fucked i'll put one in just to keep my bussy ffrom closing to much.

- or if I know I might being doing a train or group then I start switching it out with larger ones prior too.

• Piggy 1

Longest I wore a buttplug was about 24 hours (minus the time I douched midway thru and used my dildos and prostate massager to get myself off). I love the pressure it puts on my p-spot and keeps me edging every time I move.

I often wear a buttplug before getting fucked, especially if I know that the Top is packing some major meat or it’s a group sex setting.

• Thanks 1

4 hrs while awake and 9 hrs while asleep. Instead of a butt plug I put a 12 inch curved rimmed dildo all the way inside me with the end inside either above or below my rectum. It's long enough that its never lost for long when I'm ready to remove it.

Longest for me has been about about 10 hours... putting it in before work and then heading into the office and not taking it out until I got back home and begged to be fucked by my bf. I've got a friend who basically is plugged 24/7 except for getting fucked and evacuation/cleaning out... It's definitely a goal.

• Piggy 1

On 2/25/2022 at 12:48 AM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I wear mine around the clock, only time I take it out is for being fucked, pooping and douching, otherwise I always have a butt plug in me.

Same here - I leave mine in all the time because I hate not having my ass filled. I finger myself with Vaseline and put the plug in so it doesn’t burn, and only take it out if I’m pooping or getting laid. 

The only other time I might take it out is if I’m riding my dildo or if I decide to switch to my rimming plug. 

On 2/21/2022 at 5:53 AM, blkboibtm said:

It varies... longest I kept one in was for a 12 hr shift at work (combo of not having dyck for a week, and had few dates lined up and needed to be ready lol).

Same here. Love being plugged at work. I think my longest time plugged was about 10 hours. I like Meo 24/7 Anal Stretching Rings ([think before following links] https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretching/3414-anal-stretching-ring-24-7-ref-8616.html) and NJoy's plugs. Love the feel of metal in my ass.