Just the tip - raped without condom.

Latinbttm

So I agreed with this guy on Grindr and I asked him if he had condoms before leaving and he said yes.

When I arrived at his place, he said: “do you want to smoke 🪴” and I accepted. After, we started kissing and two minutes after his dick was in my mouth. Then he said let me fuck you, and started playing with my ass. Suddenly I saw he was trying to get inside without a condom.

”Don’t forget the condom” I said and he continued “don’t worry I’ll wear it in a bit, I’m just playing”.

30 seconds after, the tip of his dick was inside of me. I asked him again for the condom.

he stopped went to his closet and took a condom, lube and the poppers. “Have you ever tried these?” He said pointing to the poppers. “I haven’t” I replied.

then he gave me the poppers and said “try it” while pushing his cock against my hole. When I hit the poppers I forgot about the condoms and 30 after his raw dick was all inside of me.

”Try it again” he said and I said “I will after you put the condom” he replied saying “don’t worry, I’m just playing it is just the tip”. I hit the poppers again and next he was fucking me hard with is raw dick. I was high on weed and poppers he was a muscular daddy and I was so fucking turned on watching the condom next to me and that beast raping me raw.

I hit the poppers one last time and two mins after he was dropping his load inside of me.

”Oh shit I came in you, sorry, couldn’t resist, next time I’ll wear a condom I promise”

He just raped me and I loved it.

there was no next time, and since then I’ve been fucking raw. Now I’m addicted to guys cumming I my ass.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Fuck yeah. I love to be high on poppers and being fucked by a man like that. My cock is so hard just reading this.

It reminds me of that time I met a married man at the embassy suites in downtown Nashville Tennessee and I he raped my hole with a popper soaked rag in my mouth and bred me deep. 

• Like 2

yeah a common story and maybe an important part of the gay cultural imperative.Young and reluctant to accept a man's tool and seed yet stoned and at an abs videobooth late nite.A stranger had his cockhead at my hole probing then pulling back,teasing,demanding entrance to the warm wetness within."just let me put the head in,I promise I'll pull out"he said,as his hand with the poppers bottle came under my nose and he commanded me to breathe deep...as that warm delightful rush hit my knees went weak and my hole relaxed,he pushed into me with ease,all the way and began a hard fuck that soon had him cumming deep inside me.The lesson learned?Guys don't pull out until they cum,thats just the way we are.Its a very common story.:)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, chargedodger said:

"just let me put the head in,I promise I'll pull out"he said,as his hand with the poppers bottle came under my nose and he commanded me to breathe deep...

There are generations of Roman Catholics who prove that pulling out just doesn’t work 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, chargedodger said:

yeah a common story and maybe an important part of the gay cultural imperative.Young and reluctant to accept a man's tool and seed yet stoned and at an abs videobooth late nite.A stranger had his cockhead at my hole probing then pulling back,teasing,demanding entrance to the warm wetness within."just let me put the head in,I promise I'll pull out"he said,as his hand with the poppers bottle came under my nose and he commanded me to breathe deep...as that warm delightful rush hit my knees went weak and my hole relaxed,he pushed into me with ease,all the way and began a hard fuck that soon had him cumming deep inside me.The lesson learned?Guys don't pull out until they cum,thats just the way we are.Its a very common story.:)

Very true, and this type of story ALWAYS gets me hard....and off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, chargedodger said:

The lesson learned?Guys don't pull out until they cum,thats just the way we are.

Very well said. It's a lesson that bottoms learn, sooner or later. I wonder whether they know it instinctively, from the start, and go through a process of (self-)acceptance rather than learning.

• Like 1

It is just as simple and easy to do - like me - visiting clubs - drinking - smoking - music - chatting with others - sexy hot clothes - going to their apt. - house - warehouse - having fun !

Getting blizzed - poppers - weed - smoking clouds - touching or grabbing - who cares -  cocks and cum loads - DO ME !   PLEASE !    Oh Baby !  Oh baby !  Be there doing it again - once barebacking - never go back !  ( Anyone else like m ? )  Addicted to Raw Cocks !

• Like 1

I never used a condom when I fucked women and I think it would be hypocritical of me to demand that any guy who fucks me would need to wear a condom!!!!! If I get knocked up, then it's karma. (And I hope I do get pregnant, just to feel what it's like)

• Like 2