Rural Trails and Tales of the Park

Shotsfired

Growing up in rural Oregon didn't make for a very smooth or data rich environment to discover the ins and outs of being gay in the 90s. Cell phones weren't widespread and still hadn't developed Smart capabilities. So, discovery was still often by accident, predatory or by chance. The Cruise was still the king method for men to meet up with men for gratification.

For me discovery was all three, I was a relatively bookish and straight edged young man who could easily pass for straight. I was a late bloomer and didn't do anything until I was 18. I had a fairly tight body for not being an athlete, and my best friend, Nicole was also my beard. What evening's I didn't spend working my two after school jobs, I spent on school projects, writing for the school paper, or at her house swimming or reading tarot.

I had a couple of close shaves with gayness. I knew I wasn't straight, but I kept my feelings to myself through high school. It was a safety thing. Once on a school trip I accidentally walked into the wrong room to find two beautiful naked black men, and they asked me to join them. I panicked and politely fled.

Another moment of chance happened right after I turned 18. Still in school, I was looking for a teacher, and heard water running in the locker rooms. My secret crush was on Rob the night janitor. He played first base with a minor league ball team. He was in his 20s. He was the perfect physique, hairless, soft brown hair and sleepy eyes that used to follow my movements around campus during activities. I used to go through a lot of Kleenex boxes imaging him naked, or touching me.

I walked into the locker room, and there was Rob, lathered up and washing in the showers. I stopped and my mouth dropped wide open. I stuttered, "I'm s-s-sorry, I was looking for Mr. Shuster. I didn't mean to interrupt."

Rob glanced at my nervous countenance, and warmly smiled. "You are welcome to join me. The water is actually perfect for once." He continued rubbing the soapy water on his defined pecs and I watched the water drizzle down his torso past his light treasure trail to the most beautiful cock I had ever seen.

You will never guess what I did.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My thoughts were racing, and I wanted Rob so bad. But what if someone saw us. My Father was working at the school that evening as well.

I just quickly said, "Sorry ... I can't." And bolted.

I drove around frustrated, and finally drove home,  and decided to go for a run at the park near my house.  It was by the river, and had lots of trails and paths out into the countryside.

I had heard about the parks reputation. A few years back, I was caught talking to a stranger by a State Cop who knew my parents. He stopped at the house and warned my parents about perverts, weenie whackers and drug dealers that hung out in the park.

I think my subconscious was setting me up. 

I was jogging by the pump house, and saw two straight looking guys fishing by the pumphouse. The younger guy, in his mid-20s had a mustache,  dark hair and looked Basque. His friend was older, more of a bear with a full beard, and light brown hair. He seems late 30s. Both jeans on, and the younger one had no shirt. It was a hot day, and I stopped a minute to take in his lean muscular frame gleaming with sweat. I would have licked him clean. 

I guess I stared too long. The older guy noticed my staring.

"Hey you!. Take a picture. It will last longer. Fucking fag."

"I'm not a fag. I just thought I recognized you guys. I was mistaken."

I turned around to walk away, and was grabbed from behind, and put in a sleeper hold. I was no match, and quickly passed out.

When I woke up. I had a headache,  and blurry vision.  But I quickly forgot the headache as I remembered what had happened,  and couldn't stand up.

I was tied across the pump caging, naked,  and I heard a voice. "Let's teach this faggot a lesson." 

I tried to move, but fishing line was holding my limbs in place and the line was cutting into my arm, and my left foot not only had the cutting fishing line, but they hadn't removed the barbed hook that was threatening to sink into my flesh. 

The older one came at me with a belt.  I flinched,  but he just laughed and tightened it around my neck. The younger guy appeared in my peripheral and said, "This will help you get through lesson one." In his hand, a syringe.

"Please let me go. I just want to go home."

The older guy shoved my balled up sock in my mouth, and spat in my face.  "I would try not to move if you don't want hurt."

I should have stayed with Rob in the locker room.  Anything but this.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2