Incel no more

I’m Brad and I run a gay sex club in a bunker.  Little did I know I had an admirer in the flats across the road.  It was revealed one Saturday afternoon as I was setting up when a message came through to the clubs public feed on social media saying “those Chads are so into themselves that they even use each other”.  I was a bit confused by this and clicked onto his profile and found he had a blog.  The first page I clicked on was titled “Man why do they always blueball me?” and read “I go chasing those girls, buy them drinks, chat to them all evening and then they just friendzone me and go home with the chiseled, muscle jock with the perfect arms and the toned abs”.  What a loser!  I looked at his article “what is a chad?”  His post said “those perfect guys you see at the gym – great jawlines, perfect abs, biceps like mountains.  And don’t get me started when their bulge shows through their sweatpants.  Man, no wonder I don’t have a girlfriend when they can take them all”.  I thought I could have some fun with this lad so replied, “oi, say that to my face, or my perfect arm if that’s all you can manage”.  To my surprise I received a reply saying “yeh, mate, sorry I will”.  I told him to ask for Brad at the entrance.

That evening the desk lad, a twinky pup that draws the bears in, brought him into the club.  He looked so scrawny next to all the bears and muscle jocks but would fit in well with the pups.  We met in the bar area – the real action takes place downstairs but he wasn’t ready for that.  I asked “how old are you and what’s your name?”.  He told me it was Tom and he was 23.  I said “so you’re here because you were disrespectful”. He said “yes, sorry – I shouldn’t have posted that on the clubs feed”.  I told him to go on and he continued “sorry… sir?”.  I replied “good boy, learning quick”.  He hung his head.  I went on “so you always end up leaving blueballed?  How does that make you feel?”.  He replied “sad sir”.  I said “well looks like its gonna end up that way again tonight, I can’t reward you for bad behavior”.  He laughed and said “I didn’t expect sex here, you’re all guys”.  I said “strange, your blog talks a lot about perfect biceps and chiseled abs – just assumed.  If you wanna learn what girls see in them you can kiss and hold mine”.  Tom nervously approached and grasped one of my biceps in both his hands and then kissed it and then knelt down and kissed by abs while sliding a hand down his grey tracksuit bottoms.  I decided it was time to move on.  I asked if he wanted a tour of the club and he nodded.  I showed him the pup play area, the sling where two burly men were playing and some benches, one with spanking and one with a bear breeding a twink.  I asked him what he noticed and he answered “the men who fuck are the bigger men, bigger muscles and bigger cocks”.  I laughed and said “aww is yours small”?  He pulled his grey trackies down and said “yeh, this maggot is why I get blue balled”.  I said “bet you still go home and wank”.  He nodded sheepishly.  I said “I’m gonna blue ball you with a purpose this time if you’ll let me – I’m gonna lock your shrimp away in this little cage and in a weeks time I’ll unlock it and we can see whether you’re still thinking about girls or whether its my alpha muscles and scent that your thinking about”. 

• Like 21
  • Piggy 7

The next week I walked into the club and saw Tom sitting watching a bear with a big cock use a twink in the sling raw.  I went across and stood next to him saying “careful lad, don’t start dreaming about barebacking men otherwise you’ll get pozzed in no time”.  Tom laughed and said “don’t think it matters – no-one rides my tiny cock – starting to think my place is taking real men’s cocks like those pups”. I replied “yes, they are good boys, appreciated by the alphas – not blueballed at all because they know where they fit in – filled with proper alpha seed.  So what have you been thinking about all week with your cock locked up?  Show me”.  I flexed and Tom nervously kissed my bicep.  I handed him some poppers – “sniff these”.  He inhaled a few times and then started kissing all over my pecs, abs and biceps, I pulled by trackies down letting my thick 8 inch cock spring out.  He knelt down and kissed it.  I said “go on – suck it”.  I gave him a few more sniffs of poppers and then he hungrily got to work sucking me deep.  I asked him if he liked it and he groaned and mumbled “yes sir” though his mouthful of cock.  He kept sucking but then he stopped and I asked why.  He asked “is this the time to learn by place and take your cock in my ass – I don’t care if you’re poz, its where I belong”.  I said “I think your learning Tom, a lesser man would breed you like a cumdump now – today I’m going to let you taste it and think about whether this is the right thing – taking my poz load would be a big commitment – now get back to sucking”.  He sucked more and then my cock throbbed and I shot a massive load into his mouth.  He slurped it down and then stood up and we kissed.  I could taste my cum in his mouth.  We embraced for a while and then I said “what a good boy”.  He replied “thank u daddy”.  I said – you know “I hope you’ve noticed your cock is the same size as all the other pups in here, you’re smaller than an alpha like me but no longer an incel now you’ve tasted your first cumload”.  He smiled a cheeky cute smile and I told him to wait a second.  I came back with the key.  “Time to unlock that cock for a few moments”.  We lay down on one of the mats – me on top of him and kissed passionately.  His cock was rock solid.  “Pretty big now ain’t it sub”.  He whispered “yes sir, when your with me”.  And I wanked his cock while we kissed.  Having been locked for a week he shot a massive load in my hand in about one minute.  I told him to lick his cum off my hand rather than waste it and he did greedily.  Then we showered and I let him feel all my muscles then I sent him off locked again to think about whether he’s really an incel or my good pup. 

• Like 16
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...