How do I blur the faces of the participants in my videos?

Can anyone help me blur the faces of the guys in my videos? 

They agreed to be in it, but they said I can upload it only if their faces are blurred.

On 3/12/2022 at 6:54 PM, solo said:

Can anyone help me blur the faces of the guys in my videos? 

They agreed to be in it, but they said I can upload it only if their faces are blurred.

That depends whether you're editing on a Mac, a Windows PC, an iPhone, or an Android phone. Google "How to blur faces in a video on a <fill in device name>" and you'll get lots of options.

The very best way to blur faces is Super Easy! Give the guy who needs to hide his identity the camera and he can shoot the video. Blurred face video distances the viewer from the narrative, making it difficult to engage or lose oneself in the action.

"It lacks afflatus" -Auntie Mame 

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

I keep a variety of hoods and eye coverings in my dungeon that a guy can wear if he wants his face obscured in an vids or photos we might take.  

That’s actually the first thing that came to my mind. If you can get men to agree to be in videos but they don’t want faces shown, I wouldn’t think it would be that hard to convince them to wear a hood or a mask. Well - these days, maybe so…some people get ridiculous if you suggest they put on a mask…

• Like 2

On 3/14/2022 at 7:47 PM, PERVERSATILE said:

Blurred face video distances the viewer from the narrative, making it difficult to engage or lose oneself in the action.

By contrast, this is what you enjoy when face is unblurred and full range of expression is on display:

[think before following links] https://newtumbl.com/x_jSDk15tvp2QP

(Thanks to @DenverBtmDude for bringing this to our attention.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PERVERSATILE said:

I tell you what, those Big Boys got them some Real Fuckin Good Cinéma Vérité  goin on.

Exactly. Unlike in Direct Cinema in which the subject and audience seem essentially unaware of the presence of the camera, these men are very much aware of the camera’s eye and stare so directly into it that we get to peer in through the window of their lusts with an unobstructed view. There’s a point about midway through the Top’s performance when he glances at the camera with an animal’s eye. Riveting. Although this is undeniably a performance for the camera, at some point this Top stops performing and obeys the call of his instincts, and we watch that play out because we can see it in his face. The French Cinéma Vérité means ‘Truth Cinema’ and these guys are telling the fucking truth.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 1:43 PM, ErosWired said:

By contrast, this is what you enjoy when face is unblurred and full range of expression is on display:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://newtumbl.com/x_jSDk15tvp2QP

(Thanks to @DenverBtmDude for bringing this to our attention.)

That is as hot as fuck!!!

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The French Cinéma Vérité means ‘Truth Cinema’ and these guys are telling the fucking truth.

In 8th grade AP English my teacher  wrote Verisimilitude across the chalk board and asked if anyone could offer an example. I  raised my hand and replied, "You dress like a whore.'' I got suspended for two weeks. 

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Haha 2