Seducing to BB

I'm chatting with someone 54 years old on Grindr. I'm 27 years old.
He only fucks BB. I told him I'm scared and everything.
He said he wouldn't force me, but he would try to seduce me to want it.
It really turns me on.
Should I go to him?

A couple of things.

A) You’re asking this question on a site whose focus is the promotion of bareback sex, so you should not expect most responses to give your question serious thought. Most are simply going to tell you that bareback is the only way, there’s nothing to be afraid of, once you do it you’ll never want anything else, etc. It’s like walking into a cathedral and asking whether you should worship God or the devil - you’re pretty much going to get one answer (here, people mostly consider condoms the work of the devil).

B) Almost any bareback Top will tru to seduce you to want to go bare in some way or another. This guy is just being refreshingly honest. Get used to it.

C) Your body belongs to you. You are the one who gets to decide how far you’ll go to keep it safe, and how much risk you’re willing to take. If you insist on protected sex, that should be the final word. You do not have to succumb to attempts at seduction. If you stand your ground, a bareback Top may decline to fuck you, and you should be prepared for that. If you stand your ground and he forces you to take him raw, that’s a rape.

D) Bareback sex is not a safe activity, and cannot be made 100% free from risk of contracting HIV or other STDs. Before you contemplate taking someone bare, you should prepare your body to the greatest extent possible by getting vaccinated for all STDs for which vaccines are available, getting on PrEP and using it as directed, and make sure you are tested regularly - this is a necessary part of playing in the bareback arena. Then, if you are infected, get prompt treatment. If you choose to have bareback sex, you will ultimately have STDs. But you treat them and carry on with life.

E) Willpower. Should you meet this man who plans to make you drop your resistance via seduction? How much willpower do you have? Me, I’m stubborn as a team of mules when I set my mind to something, and you can seduce me all you want but it’s not going to change my mind. If you know you don’t really want to go bare but aren’t sure you have the willpower to resist his seduction, then no, you probably shouldn’t go - he may very well prevail and breed you. If, on the other hand, you actually kind of do want to take it bare and you’re only asking this question because you want someone to validate a decision you’ve already made but feel guilty about making (as I rather suspect), then see (D) above, and take responsibility for your own choices.

• Upvote 6

I agree with @1999bottom.

If you are worried about HIV, you can also visit a GLBT-friendly health clinic to see whether PrEP is a good choice for you. The most up-to-date clinics (typically in major urban areas like San Francisco and New York City) offer same-day PrEP initiation. This, combined with intermittent ("2-1-1") Truvada (if a medical professional finds it appropriate for you) could get you started taking bare loads in hours, with no worry about HIV. (If you were prescribed a daily regimen, you would have to wait to be safe.)

If you are sexually active, regardless of your decision about barebacking, be sure to get HIV and STI tests on a frequent and regular basis, and to talk with a medical professional about available STI vaccinations (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, meningitis). Hopefully you have a well-informed and conscientious medical provider who has already brought up these things.

Let us know if you take this daddy's load now or in the future. 😈

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Thank you for that carefully thought-out and helpful contribution to the HIV and Sexual Health Forum.

Your wry reply to @1999bottom made me smile.

You and I both answered @Mojojo's original question with risk reduction information, and you added parameters for making choices.

But I like @1999bottom's answer too, because it is totally honest. Sex is an irrational activity. If we start by acknowledging temptation, pleasure, fear of the forbidden, etc., we can then move on to risk reduction.

Does the first bare load motivate someone to go on PrEP (as one example of a risk reduction strategy), or does going on PrEP (which requires advance planning, particularly for people not living in a place like San Francisco with cutting-edge, GLBT-friendly health services) motivate someone to take the first bare load? Ditto for other individual and/or collective risk reduction strategies like STI vaccinations (for people not old enough to have received them as part of routine pediatric vaccinations) and setting up regular, recurring HIV and STI testing.

Edited by fskn
Clarity

3 hours ago, fskn said:

Your wry reply to @1999bottom made me smile.

There’s nothing wrong with @1999bottom’s reply per se - in fact, it was an exact illustration of the point I was trying to make in (A) above. The issue is the context: This is the HIV & Sexual Health Board, the one place alone on the site not given over entirely to wanton smutfuckery, and the one place where thoughtlessly encouraging someone to abandon safe sex practices without even a  nod to the consequences is not appropriate.

I take your point about acknowledging temptation and moving on to risk reduction, and agree - it’s sort of what I was trying to get at talking about willpower above. But the post in question short-circuited that process by swooshing in with a ‘Just Do It’ imperative that calls for no thought as to consequence.

Literally anywhere else on the Forum, that comment would have been perfectly suitable and welcome - after all, most respondents here will likely reply saying essentially the same thing.

And, given the caveats I’ve added, I don’t even disagree with him. But I’m not going to try to take a guy who might be balanced on top of a fence between safety and risk and give him a push by telling him what I think he should do. Safe sex is a totally personal decision.

Just trying to help keep this board from losing it’s important focus.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

I was never seduced just wanted to feel a big bare cock sliding in and out my ass. I knew the risks im still negative and don't regret it at all and I'd do so again.

10 hours ago, Mojojo said:

I'm chatting with someone 54 years old on Grindr. I'm 27 years old.
He only fucks BB. I told him I'm scared and everything.
He said he wouldn't force me, but he would try to seduce me to want it.
It really turns me on.
Should I go to him?

If you're not already on PrEP, consider that, and then go sit on his hawg. 

Most of us are here for the sex.  Raw, few limits, unabashedly nasty sex with fluid exchange.  But we have made an informed decision.

Likewise, you must stand up for yourself and make an informed decision. As a deviant pig, I would love to fuck you raw and dump my special load up your ass. But while I revel in the debauchery of the sex I like, I also am a responsible and respectful person. You have shown yourself to be concerned and you’ve received some replies that should give you thought.  I’ll never discourage you from getting fucked raw. In fact, my personality tends to be one that gets turned on by leading you astray and then doing very inappropriate things to your body.

Dont ask your question here; we are very biased.  Educate yourself.  Talk to HC professionals.  And then when you are ready to make the jump, come crawl into bed with me!  😈

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There’s nothing wrong with @1999bottom’s reply per se - in fact, it was an exact illustration of the point I was trying to make in (A) above. The issue is the context: This is the HIV & Sexual Health Board, the one place alone on the site not given over entirely to wanton smutfuckery, and the one place where thoughtlessly encouraging someone to abandon safe sex practices without even a  nod to the consequences is not appropriate.

Unfortunately, this entire folder is probably devoid of health-related information and most, if not all, of its topic threads should just be thrown into the main general forum.

At least that way, the "sexual health" area could actually focus on - shocking, I know - sexual health, instead of every casual poster on here getting his jollies by encouraging others to be sluttier than they even dream of being themselves.

I mean, I get the original idea of this particular forum within Sexual Health was to discuss the health aspects of why people decide to bareback. But the reality is, virtually every topic becomes the same thing: "Oh, mah gudness, here ah am, this innocent widdle boy, never have done anything so shocking as BARE SEX, but this big mean brute man wants me to! Whatevah will ah do? <cue fluttering eyelashes and parasol twirl>.

JFC. Do, or do not. Those are the options.

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

A couple of things.

A) You’re asking this question on a site whose focus is the promotion of bareback sex, so you should not expect most responses to give your question serious thought. Most are simply going to tell you that bareback is the only way, there’s nothing to be afraid of, once you do it you’ll never want anything else, etc. It’s like walking into a cathedral and asking whether you should worship God or the devil - you’re pretty much going to get one answer (here, people mostly consider condoms the work of the devil).

B) Almost any bareback Top will tru to seduce you to want to go bare in some way or another. This guy is just being refreshingly honest. Get used to it.

C) Your body belongs to you. You are the one who gets to decide how far you’ll go to keep it safe, and how much risk you’re willing to take. If you insist on protected sex, that should be the final word. You do not have to succumb to attempts at seduction. If you stand your ground, a bareback Top may decline to fuck you, and you should be prepared for that. If you stand your ground and he forces you to take him raw, that’s a rape.

D) Bareback sex is not a safe activity, and cannot be made 100% free from risk of contracting HIV or other STDs. Before you contemplate taking someone bare, you should prepare your body to the greatest extent possible by getting vaccinated for all STDs for which vaccines are available, getting on PrEP and using it as directed, and make sure you are tested regularly - this is a necessary part of playing in the bareback arena. Then, if you are infected, get prompt treatment. If you choose to have bareback sex, you will ultimately have STDs. But you treat them and carry on with life.

E) Willpower. Should you meet this man who plans to make you drop your resistance via seduction? How much willpower do you have? Me, I’m stubborn as a team of mules when I set my mind to something, and you can seduce me all you want but it’s not going to change my mind. If you know you don’t really want to go bare but aren’t sure you have the willpower to resist his seduction, then no, you probably shouldn’t go - he may very well prevail and breed you. If, on the other hand, you actually kind of do want to take it bare and you’re only asking this question because you want someone to validate a decision you’ve already made but feel guilty about making (as I rather suspect), then see (D) above, and take responsibility for your own choices.

@ErosWired I totally agree with your points. As a site who's main joining interest is in bareback sex, the bias is evident. For those of us still sit astride the fence, as you rightly pointed out - your decisions about your body are for you to make alone, with all the risks and the benefits included. Personally, STD's including gonorrhoea, HIV and syphilis are what give me pause to going BB fully. But as you rightly pointed out - it's also about willpower and our ability to resist the allure of temptation.

I guess @Mojojo the decision is ultimately yours. It's easy to get seduced by the thought of bareback sex. Just make sure you've thought about the risks and whether you're willing to take that risk.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Unfortunately, this entire folder is probably devoid of health-related information and most, if not all, of its topic threads should just be thrown into the main general forum.

At least that way, the "sexual health" area could actually focus on - shocking, I know - sexual health, instead of every casual poster on here getting his jollies by encouraging others to be sluttier than they even dream of being themselves.

I mean, I get the original idea of this particular forum within Sexual Health was to discuss the health aspects of why people decide to bareback. But the reality is, virtually every topic becomes the same thing: "Oh, mah gudness, here ah am, this innocent widdle boy, never have done anything so shocking as BARE SEX, but this big mean brute man wants me to! Whatevah will ah do? <cue fluttering eyelashes and parasol twirl>.

JFC. Do, or do not. Those are the options.

Moderator’s Note: If a post has anything to do with health it belongs here rather than in General.