Seducing to BB

When I was 19 I met my daddy.    His demeanor and masculinity alone made me submit to him.  He told me raw from the get go.  Told me no condoms.   So I knew what I was getting into.    I took the risk bc he mentality fucked me first then when it was fine I didn't have any type of objections.     Just fall in love with it.  And let it happen.  U won't regret it.  I'm neg not on prep he's poz undetectable.    But I need to get tested.   Been s while.      Just. Give in.    Do it

• Like 3

17 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator’s Note: If a post has anything to do with health it belongs here rather than in General. 

So - just to clarify - what counts as "anything to do with health"? If a post mentions PrEP, for instance, does that mean it doesn't belong in general, but here?

Here's the thing. Topic after topic, post after post, in this forum have zero to do with health, unless you consider anything related to "deciding to bareback" to be something "to do with health". Post after post of people talking about how great it feels. Post after post of people talking about "natural". Post after post of people talking about "just do it" - which has to be the least credible "health" advice since doctors in the 1950's were making ads for cigarette companies. A small percentage of posts do mention the health concerns tied to bare sex - STIs, primarily, but also other complications - but the notion that simply "deciding to bareback" is itself a health category, without any requirement that the discussion be about the health (as opposed to pleasure) aspects of barebacking stretches the definition of "health" beyond recognition.

Look at the initial post in this topic: not a single word about health, unless you really stretch things and decide the offhand comment from the OP about wanting to be seduced a "health concern", as in mental health. And if that's the case, every post about fantasies is a "mental health" topic. And of course the responses largely have zero to do with the health aspects of barebacking at all, even the loosely defined mental health ones. 

People like ErosWired, and me, and a handful of others really try to focus on the health questions raised. And ten times as many people chime in with zero health advice, just "take the load man" comments. As long as those aren't weeded out, the weeds in this particular collection of topics (Making the Decision to Bareback) choke out all the actual health advice. And while I appreciate that posts reported for being seriously off-topic get handled quickly, it seems like reports that "this response has zero to do with health" get written off as "well, this is the one guy's opinion, and we're not the 'stay on topic' police, so if it is responsive in some way, it stays". 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2022 at 6:29 AM, fskn said:

If you are worried about HIV, you can also visit a GLBT-friendly health clinic to see whether PrEP is a good choice for you. The most up-to-date clinics (typically in major urban areas like San Francisco and New York City) offer same-day PrEP initiation. This, combined with intermittent ("2-1-1") Truvada (if a medical professional finds it appropriate for you) could get you started taking bare loads in hours, with no worry about HIV. (If you were prescribed a daily regimen, you would have to wait to be safe.)

If you are sexually active, regardless of your decision about barebacking, be sure to get HIV and STI tests on a frequent and regular basis, and to talk with a medical professional about available STI vaccinations (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, meningitis). Hopefully you have a well-informed and conscientious medical provider who has already brought up these things.

^^Ditto This^^

If you wanna have sex with reduced risk of HIV, PrEP or condoms are your  currant choices.  

[think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/preventionstrategies.html

Edited by tallslenderguy

On 3/14/2022 at 6:48 AM, Mojojo said:

I'm chatting with someone 54 years old on Grindr. I'm 27 years old.
He only fucks BB. I told him I'm scared and everything.
He said he wouldn't force me, but he would try to seduce me to want it.
It really turns me on.
Should I go to him?

Not yet.  I think you'd need to provide a little more information about yourself, in order to receive more focused replies.  

You haven't said whether or not you're already taking loads.  If you haven't yet, then of course the notion "turns you on".  The implication is you haven't, but it's not clearly stated.  Are you drawn to more experienced men?  Are you in any kind of relationship?  That would also be important.  Talk it over with a friend/buddy you respect.

Grindr?  That is, in and of itself a negative. He typed this, he will type that.  An online hookup is maybe ok when you've got your "sea-legs", but it sounds like you have yet to get your toe in the water.  

However.  I would strongly suggest - since you haven't even met the guy - that you set up a lunch or coffee or drinks or whatever - with the specification that it will be a "getting acquainted" meeting only.  Take the man's measure in person.  Ask him questions.  Try to get some insight into what kind of man he is.  Be respectful, but make sure to stand your ground too.  And for heaven's sake - take the appropriate medical measures to protect yourself first - regardless of who's Cock Breeds you.

I have mentored numerous young men in a related, but markedly different area of gay guys pursuing their calling, and every single time I would buy the guy some lunch, in a public space (for his comfort, not mine), and discuss his motivations, his desires, his commitment, etc etc etc.  Especially in the case of a "newbie", it's important.  If the man you're in contact with refuses, you'll have your answer, and bluntly stated.  

With what you've supplied, I would encourage you to find some guy(s) in your area to talk to, face-to-face, and give the online stuff the respect it deserves (meaning, none).

Please continue your journey - just do it safely.  Thanks for your post.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:15 AM, hotguy02 said:

When I was 19 I met my daddy.    His demeanor and masculinity alone made me submit to him.  He told me raw from the get go.  Told me no condoms.   So I knew what I was getting into.    I took the risk bc he mentality fucked me first then when it was fine I didn't have any type of objections.     Just fall in love with it.  And let it happen.  U won't regret it.  I'm neg not on prep he's poz undetectable.    But I need to get tested.   Been s while.      Just. Give in.    Do it

I agree Just Give In. You have options afterwards if it wasn’t what you thought   Btw I did the same to my new bf as hotguy2. 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 3:35 PM, Shinykit said:

Being seduced and almost being ‘looked after’ is horny, I love to let a older guy take control, also the added trust and respect is always both ways 

The trust and respect is not always both ways.

There are men out there who feel entitled to use a bottom and have scant respect for his rights, wishes, comfort or well-being. There are men out there whose sexual gratification is increased by the degree to which they can cause a bottom pain. There are men out there who are callous pricks only interested in getting their nut and view any ass as a means to an end. There are men out there who don’t care if they have an STD and don’t care if they give a bottom one - or think it’s fun to. There are men out there who will try to intoxicate, drug, and/or hypnotize a bottom to coerce submission. There are men out there who will rape, rob, and traffick a bottom, and not lose a minute’s sleep over it.

To some degree, I have experienced all of the above. The most recent Top I serviced robbed me after he fucked me. To suggest that a younger bottom can always trust an older Top to respect and ‘look after’ him is dangerously naïve advice in the world of mansex. Trust is earned, and the wise bottom carefully weighs his risk in dealing with a man he does not know.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, everopen1 said:

I agree Just Give In. You have options afterwards if it wasn’t what you thought   Btw I did the same to my new bf as hotguy2. 

That's what true daddy tops are. Real men.