Does cock size matter?

• 5 weeks later...

I don't care all that much either.  I fuck a lot more than anything else, not that I mind sucking a Cock off ... just don't do it all that much.  On those occasions when I do, it's more about the connection for me than how big the Cock is.  

• Like 1

Yes it matters however it depends on the type of bottom you like.

I prefer horse hung guys. I love the feeling of big cocks, especially fat ones, really pounding my hole. I love tops who get can get into my second hole. It’s the feeling of pleasure and pain. It’s the feeling of being exhausted afterwards. It’s feeling of being able to take a large cock comfortably that others can’t. This is why I always give priority to blk and Latino men. Sex with them just hits different than sex with white men. Perhaps part of it is that I am a man of color as well, I don’t know.  I dated a horse hung guy briefly. A good solid 9 incher who had a fat one and first couple of months  and that experience changed me. For couple months I struggled to last long during sex but over time I learned how to bottom for him and got to point where I can take his cock even when I was feeling displeasure or slight pain. Something about dating guys like that you learn to disengage your mind and body when it’s hurts.

that being said, there are a lot of guys who are gifted size wise but are awful tops and I’ve had my share. Just because a guy is hung doesn’t = good time. I’ve hooked up with many hung men to walk away feeling it was a waste of time. 

Size doesn’t matters if you know how to use it. It’s all about the stroke game. If you’re a top, regardless of size, that has a good stoke game, you’ve solved 80% of the riddle. 

while I enjoy horse hung guys I’m not going to turn down an average cock, especially if im in the mood to collect loads 

On 3/23/2022 at 4:20 PM, hotguy02 said:

Yes it absolutely matters the first cock I sucked when I was 19 was a gentleman 30 years older than me he had the biggest and fattest cock 8 and 1/2 in by 5. Fast forward to today I am 38 years old and I still see that top Daddy his dick still gets super hard ...

Lucky guy

On 7/14/2022 at 11:36 PM, NudistBBBLK said:

... I love the feeling of big cocks, especially fat ones, really pounding my hole. I love tops who get can get into my second hole. ...

I agree, that's the best feeling you can get, when a top's cock opening up the second hole - heaven 😋👍

• Upvote 1

There's too small and too big. You do want to feel something when a guy is fucking you....

But, the biggest one I ever had was > 9"

Rond 1: amazing!

Round 2: great!

Round 3: fucking cum already!!

• Like 1

it depends on the psychological aspects of the DOM, if he's has some ATTITUDE, has a superior DOM mentality, and is somewhat abusive and puts me in my place to remind me what i am and what i am for then size doesn't matter  But if it's just a vanilla fuck then i like something 7" plus to keep me in the mindset of what i am even after they are gone. it's suppose to hurt isn't it??? I guess i don't feel right when it's over if something doesn't or there's no evidence i was used such as marks on my ass from being whipped.  So does size matter? NO the situation does at least for me in my old age. Lucky for me there are a lot of young TOPS out there these days that WANT an old experienced sub they know will do what they want. So if you got 5 inches just make sure you bring the cuffs with you. I've only got one set!  The only other negative aspect is that i can't choke on a 5 inch cock but again being FORCED to settle can still be rewarding and fun with the right DOM

• Piggy 1