When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

I like having the full length of his cock, stuffed in my throat and mouth.  I want to feel it pulsing as he cums, and feel his hot sperm hitting the back of my throat.  I will do whatever the top wants, but that is my preference.

• Like 1

My first choice is his cock part way in my mouth so that I can feel his cum squirting.  Second choice is my mouth open, tongue out and him jerking off into my mouth.  Some guys really get off watching their cum shooting onto my tongue.  Either way I don't  swallow immediately, I like to hold the cum in my mouth, savor the taste and then swallow.  I love the taste.

On 11/23/2023 at 3:54 PM, atyl7u said:

I like having the full length of his cock, stuffed in my throat and mouth.  I want to feel it pulsing as he cums, and feel his hot sperm hitting the back of my throat.  I will do whatever the top wants, but that is my preference.

You need to give up

Surrender to the fact that your wife doesn't want you because all you want is cock

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

You need to give up

Surrender to the fact that your wife doesn't want you because all you want is cock

Yes.  All I want is COCK.  I dream of cock, sucking it, licking it, stroking it and having it stretch open my twitching boi pussy, before filling my hole with hot cum.  I'm a sissy slut, cum dumpster with no self respect. I need to be treated like an anonymous fuck toy, passed around multiple Alpha Males and used for their pleasure.

• Piggy 1

For me it depends on the context. One on one,I like the head in my mouth so I can feel him come on my tongue and taste every drop. If I’m at a bathhouse or the glory holes, I like it when they pull out and shoot into my mouth because there’s always a little slop so I wind up having cum dripping on my face and chest. I love it when people can see how much cock I’ve been sucking!  

On 11/30/2023 at 10:14 AM, atyl7u said:

Yes.  All I want is COCK.  I dream of cock, sucking it, licking it, stroking it and having it stretch open my twitching boi pussy, before filling my hole with hot cum.  I'm a sissy slut, cum dumpster with no self respect. I need to be treated like an anonymous fuck toy, passed around multiple Alpha Males and used for their pleasure.

Which is why I've told you for years to surrender yourself at a bathhouse

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Currently I prefer the head in my mouth but not all the way in. I want to feel the young man pulsate and fill my mouth with the precious seed while I maintain a good suction and coax the cum out with my tongue.  I love the taste, I love looking at him while he is unable to control himself. I give him some relief and then kiss his leg, his stomach, his lips.   Pleasuring him with my mouth is what I’ve learned is my mission in life.  

• Thanks 1