When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

On 4/2/2022 at 6:22 PM, norcalraw said:

I know from getting many blow jobs that being balls deep down a throat as I’m nutting feels best.  That’s my preference when I’m sucking off a dude. I’ll work his shaft good, lick his knob, tongue it well, nibble on his taint, lick his balls, slide my throat up and down his shaft. As he starts to breath heavier and I can feel his cock veins throbbing, I know he’s close. I’ll take a good deep breathe and hold it as I deep throat him and bring him to climax. I’ll swallow as fast as he can pump.  I know this is what feels best for him. It’s all about maximizing his pleasure. 

This is my approach, too. I have sucked off thousands of guys, and will always maintain that the vast majority want to be deep down the throat when they cum. Some want me to keep hauling as they shoot, others hold my head down. Occasionally I can “gulp” a guy past my glottal when he’s about to orgasm, and then things can get trickier but with practice I figured it out years ago , and the feeling of a warm load pulsing directly into my esophagus is as huge a thrill as I know. 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 5:25 AM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

This is my approach, too. I have sucked off thousands of guys, and will always maintain that the vast majority want to be deep down the throat when they cum. Some want me to keep hauling as they shoot, others hold my head down. Occasionally I can “gulp” a guy past my glottal when he’s about to orgasm, and then things can get trickier but with practice I figured it out years ago , and the feeling of a warm load pulsing directly into my esophagus is as huge a thrill as I know. 

I just love it when against my kids and the head of his cock is down my throat and I feel it shooting down my throat. I can’t get enough of that sperm

• Piggy 1

On 1/20/2024 at 2:25 PM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

Occasionally I can “gulp” a guy past my glottal when he’s about to orgasm, and then things can get trickier but with practice I figured it out years ago , and the feeling of a warm load pulsing directly into my esophagus is as huge a thrill as I know.

Yes! This is the best way for me too! It did took some practice but it was definitely worth the effort. It feels so good! It needs some certain length of cock though 😉 It feels so good to be able to slide my throat over hard cock like a cock sleeve. I train my cunt every day so that my esophagus stays accustomed to it. No problem taking a slow stream of thick sperm load that way but I still do have some trouble with the strong and hard shooters. Any tips @ShootDownMyThroat?

This is a tough one. 

I love that first small taste at the back of my throat - I know in two seconds my mouth will be flooded. But I also like "half facial/half tongue" or the full facial so I can watch him stroking and see his cock shoot the load. I always insist my lover move his cock around as he shoots to spread the cum all over my face, forehead, cheeks, chin, lips. Then have him use the head of his cock to wipe it in my mouth.

Fuckin' glorious!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

If they are well endowed, I. Prefer to have the head of the cock in my mouth. 6 inch cock can do down my throat while they blast yummy cum in my mouth. I’ll hold on and once they are done cumming, that’s when I swallow their cum. 

• Like 1

It really depends on what the guy enjoys, some guys want to be throated as they cum, some like just their head in my mouth so I can focus just on that as they cum, some are much more visual and want to see me on my knees, mouth open as they wank their load into mouth and on my tongue. 

I honestly don't mind as long as the guy is satisfied and I get a mouthful of cum to swallow! Hence I really, really love gloryholes lol, you can go to a sauna and leave with a stomach full of anonymous cum after just a few hours 😉

• Piggy 1

On 11/16/2023 at 11:53 AM, DaWhore said:

If a guy pulls out to jerk off, you can't suck dick.

The majority of guys pulling out are afraid you’ll screw up his orgasm or gets hypersensitive when you speed up instead of slowing down just before and while he’s coming.

You've done the job right when you're pulling slowly and carefully after his orgasm, and he’s still twitching trying to protect his live wire of a dick.

@DaWhore

You won!

Just the head. I always ask the Top to warn me when he’s close to cumming so that I’m prepared to swallow the full load. I hate to waste a single tasty drop.

Attached is a pic of the 20 y/o twirk’s cock I will be feeding in in a couple hours. He’s usually good for feeding me 2 or 3 huge loads. 

IMG_4585.jpeg

• Like 1