Most unusual place you’ve fucked / got fucked raw in? / any place you’ve always wanted to?

Rawnorth

On 6/20/2022 at 11:12 AM, Njn0mc said:

The boiler room of an apartment building is now my weirdest place. 

I have seen this maintenance guy before and he fucked me once in the electrical room of his apartment building  before. Saw him so pop up on an app and we texted a few times. He texted he wants to fuck someone by the boilers. He was good last time i saw him so I texted him Ill come by.  I got there and  we walked by the electrical room down a few flights of stairs into the boiler room. It was hot and smell of fuel oil was strong.  There was three boilers almost the size of  large vans. In between two large boilers there was a metal work table. We walked over to the dirty table and he said take your clothes off. He proceeded to put chains and locks around my wrists bent me over the table which by the way was all greasy and dirty and locked my chained hands to a clamp on the table he then had my feet chained wide to the metal leggs. The smell and the heat of the room was suprising hot. 

He started to feel my back and ass and spread my cheeks to lick and finger my hole all while he was wearing is maintenance uniform.. that was hot!

He put his face on my back as he reached for my cock and balls and played with them.. He walked over to the other side of the table got on a milk crate pulled my hair then head up to suck his dick. He opened his zipper and pulled out his very hard dick. As I was sucking he opened his shirt then undid his paints. 

I sucked for some time then he got down walked to my ass and felt something wet on my hole as he started to fuck me. He was thrusting for sometime as i was getting all dirty from the table. Then i felt him explode. It felt like a gallon was in me. I felt the drip as soon as he pulled out. 

I thought he was done then got on the phone to call someone. He was trying to get some of his friends over to watch me get fucked by them.

He said i was lucky. They werent available to come over. It would have been an all nighter for you.

He played with my hole a bit more then unlocked the chains and from my side of face to my thighs i was greasy and dirty. His hands were greasy my didck and balls were a mess..lol

When i got home there was grease all over my back ass and hole. My clothes and underwear were ruined..lol

Took me almost 2 hours to get the grease off of me and i think he used grease as lube. My hole was tender and it took a while to clean that out.

But it was hot and exciting with all the noise, heat and smell from that room..

I never mentioned  but I did go back in late July to see the maintenance guy in the apartment building same deal as before walked down to the boilers. 

So him and a couple of the spanish workers were there and he had me strip on the dirty floor and the other guys pushed me to the work bench chained my leggs and chained my hands together and the chain got attached to clamps. So now i was bent over the dirty as hell work bench. There were tools and some things they were working on. The maintenance guy said he will be right back. When he left one of the workers spread my cheeks and started to eat my ass as the others were talking in Spanish laughing. The room was so hot and smelly of oil and grease with the loud sounds it was hot. Then he got up spit on my hole and started to fuck me hard. The other workers were shouting in Spanish.  He went fast and blew a load in me as another pulled him away and jumped in.  He pumped and I heard the maintenance guy say I was supposed to be 1st. He walked over to me and watched his worker fuck me as he rubbed my back. He blew his load and the maintenance guy had grease all over his hand grabbing my ass spread my cheeks and said what a mess. He rubbed his greasy hands all over my ass as he started to fuck me. He went wild grabbed my hips and pushing in hard till he exloded in me.

He walked back and said something in spanish and someone else came up to me and he went right in and pumped for about 1 minute and he was done fast.lol  Then someone suck something in my hole and thrusted in and out a few times.

The maintenance guy came up to me unhooked the chains and got me up i saw my stomach was covered in grease and grime. 

I got turnd around and one of the workers came up to me and grabbed my cock and i got lifted on the work bench by two of them so my feet were hanging.  The guy never let go of my cock and i saw it was all dirty from his hands he started to suck me as he was squeezing my balls very hard I actually had to laid down and enjoyed the sucking as two others watch.

I blew a load and they walked away. I got off the work bench and looked for my clothes one of the guys said in broken english they are in the office and pointed. So I walked naked past the boilers to the small office by the back stairs. The floor was so dirty and i opened the door and the maintenance guy was sitting there. My clothes were on a chair by some guy sitting there with his cock out and hard. The maintenance guy said we watched you get sucked and walk naked over. Now you need to suck my friend. I got on my knees and sucked him till he blew.

I got up and he said boy are you dirty as they both laughed. I got dressed and they said lets do it again. 

Got home my clothes were ruined and I sat on a bag so I didnt get grease on my seat of the car. It took a long time to get cleaned up in the shower. 

Fast forward a few weeks I went the the building to see if he was there and saw one of the workers and asked if he was around.  He said he go fired. They saw what was going on there. I bet my 2 times were on the security cameras. Or he has been doing this for awhile and got caught. 

What a shame it was so friggin hot to get all dirty like that!

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Piggy 3

Interesting question got me thinking about all my past fucks...

Most unusual would have to be a tie between a baseball dugout at midnight and a small pup tent during a tornado warning in Oklahoma...and in mid-fuck, having a park Ranger tell us that we had to leave, as my head was pushing the tent up and down.

My most  unusual fantasy fuck...in public at the Folsum Street Fair...and more than just being fucked!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BiHubby55 said:

When my wife and I were dating we fucked on the roof of an abandoned hospital.

The next night we took a guy friend back with us and he bred me while I ate her out.

Thats hot as hell!!  Like to read the details on that!🔥🔥🔥🔥

On 4/4/2022 at 12:15 PM, H0rnyBoiPussy said:

Short answer to that... McDonalds toilett stall^^

omg I love getting fucked in McDonalds toilet stall. have taken loads from so many men in there. one employee at McDonalds actually asked me if I was turning tricks in the restroom cause he ha seen me take a number of men in there and actually heard me getting fucked a couple times. I told him no I was in there taking guys loads for free. he was surprised cause he didnt think they were young or attractive enough for me to fuck for free so I told him “I let anyone fuck me” and he actually said “can I fuck you?” so I said “yes. anyone can fuck me” and he ended up fucking me about a dozen times before I guess he quit or got fired and I haven’t seen him since. he was fascinated by all the random strangers I let fuck me raw in dirty places like that restroom. he was really into getting me to lick the toilet seat while he fucked me and a few times got me to push out his load onto the floor and lick it up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

17 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Thats hot as hell!!  Like to read the details on that!🔥🔥🔥🔥

Send me a message.I can't post it in the public areas because of some tabboo stuff in it.

Since I'm new I won't be able to reply right away so please bear with me.

• 5 months later...

I have been loaded in many odd places. One of the most nemorable was in a US Post Office Truck on my back with my legs up in the air parked on a dirt road near my home. The top was a really hot local substitute mailman who also attended a local college on a baseball scholarship. He was lean with a muscular chest, tan and dusted with dark hair. The same dark hair tufted out ftom under his cap and really set of his crystal blue eyes. 

I had sucked him off before at a local rest area, and I knew that at the bottom of a very sexy treasure trail he had an impressive slugger (a think 9 inches at least). He drove by the park by my house, and we met in the bathroom. I started to suck him off, but he wanted to fuck me in his truck. I was really turned on.

It was July, and those trucks have no air conditioners. We were sweating buckets. His sweat was dripping on me as he was battering my hole. It turned me on more. I was licking the sweat off his chest and he would really get intense and bite my shoulders and kiss. 

He really let me have it when he was close. He asked me if I wanted his come. My response was "fucking breed me" and that made him explode in my ass so hard I could feel it.  Some leaked out onto peoples mail. 

He ripped some perfume samples and rubbed them in the area he fucked me, but I'm sure a few people had questions.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this last weekend. I was at a large library with three floors and rooms with long stacks. Lots of dark corners. I love to read, so I am always already in a good mood in a library and the quiet and the thrill of the thought of finding a horny fellow bibliophile waiting in a secluded section of the library... yeah, I'd bend over right then and there.

• Like 1

I was on swim team After practice a buddy and me just stayed around we went to the deep end and all of a sudden he pulled down my Speedo He fucked me right in the pool Pulled up my Speedo  No one else knew he had just gucked me

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nowhere unusual yet, but there are two scenarios I'd like to have play out.

1. I have a thing for married men, so I'd want to either fuck him or have him fuck me in the bed he shares with his wife, specifically fucking where she sleeps. I want to sweat all over her side and leave it covered in our cum. That, or I'd want to fuck while she was nearby, getting as close as possible without her knowing.

2. If I was going to take a young woman's virginity (obviously someone 18 or over), it would be hot to fuck in her parents' bed. When she wasn't looking, I'd also steal some of her dad's used underwear. Why not? 

Anyway, nothing crazy. 

I was with a daddy friend, me around 20 and him 58 at the time high as a kite, completely naked and sooo slutty in the backyard .  Lived in a townhouse complex and decided to streak across the field and behind the grocery store .. climbed up a ladder and played there all night 

Last wierd place was in a change room at Victoria Secrets change room on the Gold Coast, was there shopping for some new panties, one of my regulars saw me in the store and approached me suddenly I was in the change room with Bras to pretend to try on he came in saying the clerk he was my boyfriend, was in there for a full 15 minutes with him pumping full of cum. He ended up buying me a lovely satin and silk black strapeless bra.

• 2 months later...

Airport bathrooms - used to blow one pilot regularly.

Public hotel jacuzzi - fucked by the same pilot.

Spent night in a guys delivery van - getting fucked over and over.

Lots of rest area bathrooms - used to cruise hwy one's almost every nighty.

Gave a blow job in a cemetery.

Fucked on the 9th green of a golf course by the owner of the course. 

Fucked in a church parking lot many times by a huge dick Top.

Fucked in a strangers backyard.

Gave a blow job in an apartment laundry room 

Gave a blow job on a beach late at night.

Gave a blow job and got fucked at too many ABS and gloryholes to count.

Gave blow jobs and got fucked in park bathrooms many times. Met my first boyfriend in a park bathroom.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...