Whats it like to be Double Penetrated?

Either with two cocks or a cock and a dildo? If two cocks have they both cum in you and or on each others cock while inside your hole? If you are a top does it feel good and get you off knowing that you are rubbing up against another cock? This has been a fantasy of mine for a while...any tips and tricks? 

I’ve only been DP’d twice but it’s pretty fucking awesome. It feels like you have a massively thick cock inside you. The feeling is awesome when the guys fuck in different rhythms. It’s hard to pull off position wise but if you got the right size tops and the right position, it’s incredible. Only one of the guys who was DP’ing me one of the two times came inside. Because my hole was stretched so tight from both cocks, I felt him cum really hard, felt every pulse.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I’ve been dp’d 4 times and take a cock and dildo at the same time once. The latter didn’t do it for me. But taking two cocks, besides being physically pleasurable once you adjust, is SUCH a mental turn on! And they both came in me each time which was BIG  bonus but would’ve still been hot if they hadn’t. That said it can be challenging to make work as mentioned above which is the only reason I haven’t done it more, but if you find two willing and patient participants go for it. 

Very tight ass here, but I've been DPed a few times.

At best it's uncomfortable, at worst fucking painful,  But always a huge mental turn on, and the two tops always seem to fucking LOVE it, feeling a dick sliding against theirs.  For me it's worth doing just for the reaction from the two top guys.

I found the ONLY way it works is if both guys have a decent length and are rock hard.  I mean rock hard.

• Like 4

So. I have done DP quite a bit.  First thing is... You gotta practice.  Start with toys.  Just because you can take a big toy or big cock doesn't mean DP will work for you.

Once you figure out the best position for you to be DP'd, then figure out where the smaller guys cock fits you better.  For me, its better to have the bigger guy on the bottom, and thr smaller guy take me from behind. (Small meaning thinner cock... A short cock is really hard to penetrate you from behind.  If the thin guy is short, turn around and let the thicker guy penetrate you from the front while you are on top of the thinner guys cock)

Finally. The best way to practice is goto a bath house or wherever, and pick two guys based on their cocks and nothing else. And tell them you want them to DP you.

That's the key to success in my opinion.  At first its kinda work. But if you get good at it... Tops love it.  It's ok for the bottom... Again, it's kinda work. But the funnest part is making the tops super horny.  Ive had a few guys cum begore they even got inside me just from how hot the concept of DP'ing a bottom was.

One last thing... Pre lube your rectum.  Literally fill it with lube. It will go way better.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s a bit of a challenge, but if the three of you can pull it off, it’s fucking AMAZING! First of all, it helps if the two Top have done this together before. I’ve done it with Tops that haven’t double stuffed a bottom together so it takes a while to figure out the body angles/mechanics, which can be a bit of a kill joy. The tops need some good length as they probably won’t be able to get balls deep in you. Deep clean your hole. It really helps to be pre-stretched. Practice using two dildos and wear a decently sized buttplug for long periods of time, especially before the fuck sesh. Lube is your friend.

In my experience, it works better in a sofa or armchair than in bed. You want to be at least at a 45 deg angle or higher, not horizontal. If not, the dude underneath you will slip out. If the guy underneath you can manage to stay in, the one above you have more freedom of movement to angle himself in and stay in. Your legs need to be out of the way; really spread them apart in a V or an M. 

Try not to move positions. Remain still and let the Tops do the work. It might feel weird at first, especially if one the pulling back while the other is pushing in. It might be better to have the guy underneath you not move and let the one above you do the fucking. You’re gonna feel so full and the sensation is pretty intense. You might even feel like you have to piss (DP hack- empty your bladder before fucking). But, if it all cums together, the feeling of getting DP’d is unreal and the orgasms are soul crushing. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Unfortunately I've never really succeeded as a bottom, but still hope to find out someday. From my experience as a top, some of which were successful, both tops have to be fairly long to make it work, the only position successful position I've participated in was one top lying on his back with the bottom riding him facing and the 2nd top slipping in balls to balls with the 1st top. I've also found that it quickly falls apart if either the prone top or bottom start trying to move, the 2nd top coming in from behind the bottom has to do all of the stroking.

I can say it is really hot to be dick to dick in a hole and feel the other dick pulsing and spurting against your own.

• 2 weeks later...