Profiles of Versatile-Bottoms

hungry_hole

17 minutes ago, Davidc said:

I’m only interested in total bottoms, not guys hedging their bets 

i tend to be the same, i.e., i only go for Total Tops. Not that i have anything against versatile guys as long as they  accept that there is such a thing as a Total Top or total bottom.  i've been burned so many times by guys who are convinced that since they are versatile, everyone else must be too. It's really strange to me that there are guys who will accuse you of being selfish because you don't top?  To me that's sort of like a woman telling a gay guy he's selfish because he doesn't wanna have sex with her lol. 

i say "tend" because every once in awhile, i meet a versatile Man who accepts me for who i say i am and doesn't try to get me to top. i;ve had a few fuck buddies who were versatile and it was great, they only hook with me when they are needing to Top.  Just random hook ups though, i tend to steer clear, never approach a versatile guy and am wary if they approach me. my profiles are very clear that i'm total bottom, but so many out there do not read or have reading comprehension issues. So, unfortunately there seems need for a vetting process, which is not always reliable and can be tedious. 

Generally, i find anyone identifying as "Total Top" as much less complicated to hook with, and the energy is better for both of us. less  worry about each getting what they want/need once we are together because it's  clear up front.

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

To me that's sort of like a woman telling a gay guy he's selfish because he doesn't wanna have sex with her lol. 

LOL ..... some women can be downright mean when they feel rejected.  Once, in a board meeting, I was told by this recent, female appointee that if I didn't do X, she'd (make sure you're sitting down .... I don't want you to fall over laughing ...) bring a paternity suit against me !!!!!   The room erupted in laughter at the brazen stupidity of that ridiculous excuse of a human being.  Well, I stood up, stared that bitch down, and said a number of things, ending with "Do it then: just do it on  your way out - you're fired"

10 hours ago, Davidc said:

I’m only interested in total bottoms, not guys hedging their bets 

And as a total sub bottom I never look to get fucked by a versatile of any kind, only strict tops. For me it’s part of the mental attraction that makes me want to submit to the top, it just doesn’t happen with versatiles. I know that a versatile could just lie and say he’s all top just to get some action but as long as I don’t know it’s ok. Weird, no?

Edited by TightBott7

For me I tend to select vers bottom because I do top but only in a few circumstances (for some women, transwomen and transmen) and even with those groups I still gladly bottom for them as I really just enjoy having my hole used and being submissive.