CosPlay Fucking

Hi...is anyone into CosPlay? I really like watching vids where Superheroes like Batman starts fucking Robin in costume.....he rips Robins leggings apart and slides his big hard bare Batman cock into him and basically fucks him til he cums in his hole. Also Superman fucking a baddie into submission!..This gets me hard and horny as hell and would love to try it!! Anyone out there done this or gets off on it? 

• Moderators
On 4/9/2022 at 4:17 PM, Queenzlander59 said:

Hi...is anyone into CosPlay? I really like watching vids where Superheroes like Batman starts fucking Robin in costume.....he rips Robins leggings apart and slides his big hard bare Batman cock into him and basically fucks him til he cums in his hole. Also Superman fucking a baddie into submission!..This gets me hard and horny as hell and would love to try it!! Anyone out there done this or gets off on it? 

Do you know the Gay Comic Geek, Paul Charles? 

[think before following links] https://twitter.com/gaycomicgeek?lang=en

It always struck me that Superman must have an extremely frustrated sex life because there is no way he could ever let himself go. If his thrusts didn’t shatter your pelvis, his cumshot would probably go through a body like a rifle round. And if you tried to look into his eyes while he orgasmed - Ooh! Sorry about the heat vision…

And Bruce Banner?

Don’t make me horny. You wouldn’t like me when I’m horny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It always struck me that Superman must have an extremely frustrated sex life because there is no way he could ever let himself go. If his thrusts didn’t shatter your pelvis, his cumshot would probably go through a body like a rifle round. And if you tried to look into his eyes while he orgasmed - Ooh! Sorry about the heat vision…

And Bruce Banner?

Don’t make me horny. You wouldn’t like me when I’m horny.

On the other hand: sex with Batman would be incredible for a gear fetish guy.

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

On the other hand: sex with Batman would be incredible for a gear fetish guy.

With The Flash, though, you’d have an upsides and downsides. Downside: The fuck would be over practically before it started, but Upside: he would probably recover from his refractory period in seconds and be ready to go again. Downside: Friction blisters on your anus.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
On 4/15/2022 at 2:32 AM, ErosWired said:

It always struck me that Superman must have an extremely frustrated sex life because there is no way he could ever let himself go. If his thrusts didn’t shatter your pelvis, his cumshot would probably go through a body like a rifle round.

Years ago there was a fun sci-fi essay/story on exactly this topic: "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" (I think the author was Larry Niven)