A rimjob and a fast load

backdoorjimmy

This morning I was about 50 miles from home in a town called Deltaville to install come recessed lighting for my mom's bf's daughter. She has a kickass place on the Rhappahannock River with a gorgeous view. Since I was in the area, I hit up a guy I've hooked up with a few times to see if he had time to see me for a lay. He lives in a town not too far away called Saluda and works second shift. Since has to drive to Richmond for work, I knew we didn't have much time even if he could see me. But luckily he didn't have to go in until 4 today.

I got to his place a little after 1 and he was in his detached garage. As soon as he let me in, he closed the garage door and kissed me. We both unbuttoned our pants and I went down on him to get his dick wet. I don't know what came over me but I felt this strong desire to eat his ass, so I got behind him and spread his ass cheeks open. His crack smelled like manly pheromones and sweat and it just made me even hungrier to give a rim job. I ate him out for about 5 minutes and sucked on his asshole so hard and for so long my tooth dug into the inside of my cheek. When I stopped, he turned around and jacked off in my face. I opened my mouth and he came inside for me, then he helped me up and kissed me. I pulled my pants up and left without getting fucked but I feel so grateful for the load I swallowed and the rimjob I got to give him that I don't mind at all.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

It seems today was a suck instead of fuck day worldwide. 
I’ve just arrived from the sauna and there I swallowed four doses of cum. I have never swallowed so much in one time like today. Fortunately, I could fuck and be fucked and I was also bred twice but this is another story. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

31 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

It seems today was a suck instead of fuck day worldwide. 

The darkest timeline in a bottom’s quest to get laid 😔

33 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I’ve just arrived from the sauna and there I swallowed four doses of cum. I have never swallowed so much in one time like today. Fortunately, I could fuck and be fucked and I was also bred twice but this is another story.

Hot! I’m planning to get fucked when my bf gets home from work. But until then my ass is so horny that it feels like it’s quivering. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

The darkest timeline in a bottom’s quest to get laid 😔

Hot! I’m planning to get fucked when my bf gets home from work. But until then my ass is so horny that it feels like it’s quivering. 

The feeling is familiar. It can be called hunger of ass or hole. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 3:44 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

The feeling is familiar. It can be called hunger of ass or hole. 

My ass feels hungry 24/7 but sometimes it feels like I have to get it fucked right away. I love sucking dick or having my ass eaten, but nothing compares to a deep buttfucking. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

My ass feels hungry 24/7 but sometimes it feels like I have to get it fucked right away. I love sucking dick or having my ass eaten, but nothing compares to a deep buttfucking. 

I absolutely agree. Fucking a butthole can’t be compared to anything. For me on both sides. 

• Like 1