Top or Bottom...which feels better?

for all the verse guys here...I regard myself as a Top, but with my small cock it can sometimes be difficult to fuck...once in I love it tho!!

i am considering trying to bottom, especially after reading on here how you  bottoms all love it!

What feels better...cumming in a bottoms hole or being fucked? 

i really wanna feel what it is like to be fucked.  I finger myself and quite enjoy it to the point of dribbling pre cum, even tho I am not totally hard!  Maybe that is a sign I am destined to be a botttom verse?  Any thoughts? Cheers from Queensland Aussie!!

Keeping on topping, I say!  The world needs more tops.  You ask what feels great about bottoming; for me it’s mostly psychological, knowing you’re surrendering to a man, submitting to his power.  But there’s also an internal warmth is like the feeling you get from a really good massage but emanating from within, a warmth, a giddy off balance roller-coaster of sensation throbbing through you which is beyond your control. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators

Well, as a true versatile, I have to say neither one feels better for me - they are simply different. I wind up topping more often than not, because tops are more in demand and because my endowment assures that it will be asked of me (why I don't know, big is good, but small is perfectly fun if the guy has a modicum of skill). Do what you enjoy! But being versatile doubles your chances of having a trick on a given night 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Well, as a true versatile, I have to say neither one feels better for me - they are simply different. I wind up topping more often than not, because tops are more in demand and because my endowment assures that it will be asked of me (why I don't know, big is good, but small is perfectly fun if the guy has a modicum of skill). Do what you enjoy! But being versatile doubles your chances of having a trick on a given night 🙂

As a 50/50 versatile, I agree for the most part.  For me, whether I'm topping or bottoming, it's the man that makes the fuck, because he's the one who inspires me to use my cock or my ass for maximum mutual pleasure.

• Upvote 2

I don't really have a preference, I absolutely love both topping and bottoming. They both have advantages. The biggest advantage for topping is the severe shortage of toos makes it easier to find a bottom. The biggest advantage of bottoming is you don't have to get hard so you can do it even when you are over tired, stressed out, or after you have cum multiple times (I hate the long refractory period of middle age).

I love group situations where the majority of guys are versatile, when guys switch back and forth you can keep the action keeps going until everyone is spent, and there may be no greater sexual pleasure than having your cock deep inside someone while another cock is deep inside your hole.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Queenzlander59 said:

What feels better...cumming in a bottoms hole or being fucked? 

I'm a bottom and have rarely topped, but I would say that cumming in a bottoms hole is way more pleasurable because of the orgasm. I love getting fucked and taking loads but the pleasure is "mental".

Here is a comment that backs this up:

9 hours ago, Searchingforit said:

I thought bottom was the way to go for me but having topped lately I'm changing my view. Nothing like a tight arse gripping your cock as it ravages a willing bottom

Sure, getting fucked and taking a loads is super exciting but nothing beats the physical pleasure of a top cumming inside a moist and warm manhole. 

• Like 1

I usually describe myself as 50/50 versatile on other sites, but for the most part, I always prefer bottoming.  Depends on the session and chemistry!  Will usually FF fellas if the want but I rarely Top only 

This is intensely personal and can't be answered for everyone. For me, getting fucked feels better than fucking (a man). Getting cum into feels better than cumming into (a man). I've tried both topping and bottoming. While I am eventually able to cum while topping, it's just not that great for me. On the other hand, bottoming is mind-bending for me.

On 4/20/2022 at 5:37 PM, viking8x6 said:

Small can still be fun, but sometimes (okay, almost all the time) I like a dude to make it hurt when he's fucking me.

• 3 months later...

The physical sensation can be influenced quite significantly by the setting/scenario and the other guy/s involved. 

I've been top for a long time, but this year I've made a big switch back to being a bottom. Not just a bottom, but a real cumdump. Much more slutty than ever. I love the sensation of being fucked, but it takes a lot more work to get ready for it LOL.     

• Like 1

only have fucked a 3 guys in my life..just didnt feel right  just like it didnt feel right fucking any of my 3 wives over the years.  found out early in life what i am and what i am for.

total bottom here always will be  at least for the time thats left.

• Like 1