Top or Bottom...which feels better?

Bottom here. I've always enjoyed it and the thought of topping has never been appealing. I've never looked at a guy and could imagine myself topping them. Submitting my body to another man just feels right. And during the act, it just feels GOOD! Primal even. The body heat, the sounds of skin smacking skin... damn I love taking cock.

• Piggy 1

I have fucked a few holes and it was great but there is nothing better than giving my hole to a top or better a few tops for them to use and the feeling of when the cock enters the hole! I got hard typing this in...lol

• Like 1

I consider myself a top. I enjoy fucking and breeding but sometimes I will bottom for a man. He's gotta be bigger and harrier than me and a dominant alpha male and he's gotta order me to submit to his cock. When I do get fucked is more psychological than physical.  I get off om a big hairy bull using my asshole for his pleasure and listening to him grunt as he pumps his seed deep inside me. 

I’m a hung bottom and I love getting fucked and filled. However, on occasion, I will top. 

Bottoming for me isn’t limited to getting fucked and bred. As a bottom, I derive pleasure from being used, giving pleasure to others, etc. I also take pride in being a cumdump faggot — eager to have my holes filled with cock, cum, piss, and spit.

Bottoming isn’t always enjoyable for me (large cocks can be painful, small cocks may not register, piss can taste awful, spit can be nasty as it slides down the throat, rimming dirty ass, etc), but serving and satisfying men still is pleasurable — even when the actual sex acts are not.

I can be very turned on by a nasty, overweight man with a cheesy dick pissing down my throat and demanding I lick clean his cheesy foreskin before he fucks and breeds me.  I’m a good looking guy — I could be selective if I wished — but as a faggot and a cumdump, being used, degraded and debased by an ugly chub is an affirmation of my role and purpose. Knowing that I will accept ANY cock, cum, etc. from ANY man is central to my identity as a cumdump faggot.

I share all of this because I want to delineate between physical pleasure/enjoyment and psychological pleasure/enjoyment. 

Bottoming is often physically enjoyable, but it is almost always psychologically enjoyable. I derive greater pleasure from the mind as a bottom, than from the body. 

On the rare occasion that I top, this dynamic is reversed. I enjoy the physical sensation of sliding my cock into a fuckhole. I love the sensation of a cummy, sloppy hole wrapped around my cock. I love a skilled cocksucker working my cock with their lips, tongue and throat. A hungry bottom digging his tongue deep into my ass, eating my hole curls my toes. These are all pleasurable physical sensations, and when I top these are the most prominent factors for my enjoyment.

I do derive some psychological pleasure when topping — especially if I can dominate and aggressively use the bottom. But ultimately, for me, topping is about physical pleasure. 

Hope this helps. 

19 hours ago, DCSluthole said:

Bottoming is often physically enjoyable, but it is almost always psychologically enjoyable. I derive greater pleasure from the mind as a bottom, than from the body. 

I agree. I find bottoming physically enjoyable but the main attraction for bottoming is in my mind, especially when my hole is being filled with cum. In my case, I feel I'm having an orgasm when I hear the guy shooting inside while he moans.

19 hours ago, DCSluthole said:

I do derive some psychological pleasure when topping — especially if I can dominate and aggressively use the bottom. But ultimately, for me, topping is about physical pleasure. 

Fucking and cuming inside a hole is an extremely powerful physical experience, something I see in the guys who have bred me.

• Like 1

Like others have expressed, i think it depends on the type of feeling you are talking about.  Physically? Both feel good to me.  Psychologically, it takes a very specific kind of bottom to evoke any kind of desire in me to top, so rare it doesn't even warrant honorable mention lol.  Sex is pretty much never 'just' a physical act for me. Even when it is anonymous, multiple cocks at a cruising local, i can sense the energy, lust, need in a Top or bottom. To me they are so distinctly different that i will be either attracted or repelled, just like putting two magnets together. Opposites attract, same pushes apart. 

The only cock i will pass on is attached to a guy who is doing it as a compromise, or who isn't really into it, mechanical.  i've had a few versatile or versatile bottoms who wanted quid pro quo, and that is a turn off to me. Just fucking because they view it as something they have to do to get what they want defeats the main point of sex for me, which is meeting mutual need/desire. 

3 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I agree. I find bottoming physically enjoyable but the main attraction for bottoming is in my mind, especially when my hole is being filled with cum. In my case, I feel I'm having an orgasm when I hear the guy shooting inside while he moans.

Fucking and cuming inside a hole is an extremely powerful physical experience, something I see in the guys who have bred me.

Your so true!