Unpleasant Experience

hntnhole

17 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i know i'm in a minority of bottoms who do not get into using a dildo on myself or self penetrating in some way. i used to. i started putting things inside my hole when i was 7, but somewhere along the way, my imagination and fantasy were no longer enough to fuel my need/desire to be penetrated by a Man. It has to have the real energy of a Man anymore, otherwise it feels sort of fake and empty for me. Almost like cheating, if that makes any sense lol. If i am not sharing my lust with a Man, it's just not the same.

I get you. My hole seems like it opens for the energy of a man's cock, but it doesn't for inanimate objects. It's not just about the possibility of being impregnated, it's about the man himself and his intention and need. 

19 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Bottoms, encourage and support the guy taking loads next to you. 

This line stood out to me.  My educated guess, from having been in many darkrooms myself, is that guy #1 was really after your load.  Once you've moved on to the next guy, he felt he's missed his chance and that the other bottom will receive what he apparently desperately wants from you.

I see this type of behaviour with darkroom newbies.  They have the fantasy that eery top that fucks them will breed them; this is far from the actual case.  Many guys - especially older ones that frequent these spots - are good for only one load in an evening.  Once he's cum, he's spent.  It means that I'll get fucked by quite a few men before getting my first load of the night...and even then, I'd say that the fuck to bred ratio is quite low by the end of the evening (or early in the next morning).  

I'm a little bit curious how he tried to guide your cock into his hole if you were behind another bottom? I've had guys successfully back up on my hard cock in a darkroom, but never when I've been behind another bottom I intended to fuck. I have had many guys get really pissed off when I move on to another guy in an orgy situation, not just bottoms but tops too. It seems like there are a lot of guys that don't get the concept of a free for all orgy, and expect once you start having sex with them that you are theirs for the night, I've even had a few of them tell me that.

5 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

They have the fantasy that eery top that fucks them will breed them; this is far from the actual case.

You're right, of course.  Darkroom action can mean whatever it means to a guy, particularly guys just coming to grips with "real" group sex.  Reality can be a disappointment I suppose, if a "newbie" gets the impression that every Cock is going to focus only on him.  Fortunately though, group sex focuses on every guy in the darkness - Top, bottom, every guy. 

If we consider that fact that most Tops want to rut in many bottoms, and many bottoms want to be rutted in by many Cocks, the actual Breeding becomes a parallel goal, along side each guy experiencing many Cocks or Holes.  At least it might help keep the peace ..... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm a little bit curious how he tried to guide your cock into his hole if you were behind another bottom

No, the third guy was adjacent to me and the first guy.  Imagine a triangle .....

7 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I get you. My hole seems like it opens for the energy of a man's cock,

This is a real phenomenon, in my experience. There is something about a phallus entering me that a activates me like no tongue, no fingers, no toy. A Top walked out of this room not ten minutes ago, and I noticed exactly that - he used all of the above on me, but every time he swapped out and inserted his cock, the whole experience simply elevated on contact.

There may be science behind it, but I don’t know what it is, and don’t need to know.

5 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

This line stood out to me.  My educated guess, from having been in many darkrooms myself, is that guy #1 was really after your load.  Once you've moved on to the next guy, he felt he's missed his chance and that the other bottom will receive what he apparently desperately wants from you.

Confirming this. I’ve written before about the time in a bathhouse where a Top had just walked out from loading me up when - WHAM! - something hit me in the ass so hard it caused my face to connect with the wall in front of me. It was another bottom, who had literally dived face-first into my ass and started eating out my hole. When I what-the-fucked him for an explanation, he said, “I had been watching that guy to get his load, but he gave you my load, so now I got it.”

My load.’

Not only are there bottoms eager to get loads, there are bottoms who plant their flag on loads before they ever leave the donor’s testicles.

Breathtaking arrogance. No bottom owns a Top’s load. A load is a precious gift, and it is the Top’s - always the Top’s - to bestow as he sees fit. It is an honor to be selected to receive such an intimacy. What’s more, even once received, it is still the Top’s load, a representative of everything that he is, and the bottom who receives it becomes its shrine, not its owner. I am constantly humbled when I realize that a man has just chosen to seed me. When I reflect on the total number of men who have… I am without words.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hntnhole said:

If we consider that fact that most Tops want to rut in many bottoms, and many bottoms want to be rutted in by many Cocks, the actual Breeding becomes a parallel goal, along side each guy experiencing many Cocks or Holes.  At least it might help keep the peace ..... 

This is where it's helpful for bottoms to set realistic expectations.  A darkroom scene in real life is not going to be the same as the parade of TIM gangbang scenes we all watch in the privacy of our own homes.

Let's be honest...we bottoms all want our "Dawson fantasy" (I doubt I'll need to explain what that means).  But the realities are that you'll never truly be in a situation with that kind of lopsided top-to-bottom ratio in favour of tops.  The tops also aren't getting paid to fuck and breed me to ensure that I'm the one actually getting bred in the end.  

I also generally focus less on the load during a fuck these days...sure, I may want it, but it's more about getting you there.  If a top is giving me an amazing fuck, I don't want him to stop.  And certainly don't want him to cum too fast.  If that means he has to leave me for a bit; that's fine.  If he comes back for more, even better!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Breathtaking arrogance.

I couldn't have put it more succinctly.  How on earth that guy that pushed you against a wall or something to eat his load out of your ass is the very definition of selfish arrogance.  I've never come even close to that kind of behavior ..... 

19 hours ago, hntnhole said:

You're right, of course.  Darkroom action can mean whatever it means to a guy, particularly guys just coming to grips with "real" group sex.  Reality can be a disappointment I suppose, if a "newbie" gets the impression that every Cock is going to focus only on him.  Fortunately though, group sex focuses on every guy in the darkness - Top, bottom, every guy. 

It is also possible that the bottom came from a part of the country where darkroom type action simply doesn't take place. We have, or at least we did when the other bathhouse was actually open, a darkroom, however guys don't switch partners for some reason, if someone is done fucking they leave the area entirely. It is frustrating for guys like me that lived and frequently traveled to places that do get this kind  of action.

My 1st foray into a darkroom type scene was at a Mardi Gras party in Denver. I was 30 with a perpetual hard on, and 3 guys managed to impale their asses on !y dick before I was able to get out of their? It probably took me 10 or 15 minutes to get up the courage to go back into the darkroom, I really miss this days (both the perpetual hardon and living in an area with an abundance of like minded sluts).

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

however guys don't switch partners for some reason, if someone is done fucking they leave the area entirely.

Am I understanding you?  In that darkroom, any guy would only fuck one bottom, and then leave the darkroom?  Maybe come back later for a second go, and maybe not?  Only one Hole at any given visit to the darkroom?  

11 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Am I understanding you?  In that darkroom, any guy would only fuck one bottom, and then leave the darkroom?  Maybe come back later for a second go, and maybe not?  Only one Hole at any given visit to the darkroom?  

That is what they do for the most part, switching partners, getting a 3 way going, or flipping roles just do not happen. You occasionally get 2 or 3 couples fucking in the same room with other guys standing around, but you cannot get it to progress beyond that point. Believe me I have tried. I have been verbally called out by bottoms on more than one occasion for moving on to another hole.

When they 1st started having Cumunion parties, Portland was one of the early cities and attracted out of town guys that did know how to have orgies, I was ecstatic until I realized the bath was almost empty for weeks afterward. Once Cumunions started happening in more cities it became just regular night.

Edited by NWUSHorny

@NWUSHorny - Every time you describe the fucking habits (if they can even be so called) of the men of Portland it sounds more and more bizarre.

I cannot fathom another bottom thinking it was somehow appropriate to openly call you out for swapping to another hole, let alone it happening on different occasions.

I mean, I would expect a Top to respond to something like that with:

”Right? Great, isn’t it? You should try this one next.”

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

@NWUSHorny - Every time you describe the fucking habits (if they can even be so called) of the men of Portland it sounds more and more bizarre.

I cannot fathom another bottom thinking it was somehow appropriate to openly call you out for swapping to another hole, let alone it happening on different occasions.

I mean, I would expect a Top to respond to something like that with:

”Right? Great, isn’t it? You should try this one next.”

They seem to be satisfied. The only way I was able to survive was that I traveled 75% of the time before the pandemic, if that isn't going to happen again I need to move somewhere where I'm more sexually compatible with the populous. I'm pretty sure after 15 years it is not just a matter of finding the right spots.