Unpleasant Experience

hntnhole

12 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Let's be honest...we bottoms all want our "Dawson fantasy" (I doubt I'll need to explain what that means).  But the realities are that you'll never truly be in a situation with that kind of lopsided top-to-bottom ratio in favour of tops.  The tops also aren't getting paid to fuck and breed me to ensure that I'm the one actually getting bred in the end.

Perhaps instead of saying they’ll never be in a Dawson-type situation, it would be more accurate to say that it’s very highly unlikely that they’ll ever be in one. I qualify that because I had my Dawson-type 34-load day once. It wasn’t planned, and none of those men was being paid to fuck me.  (It also wasn’t being filmed…unfortunately.) It’s not impossible.

Your point, however, is absolutely spot-on in that experiences of that magnitude are vanishingly rare, and when they occur are usually highly organized and managed events in which at least some of the participants receive some incentive for their performance beyond the opportunity to rut.

Plus, have you ever noticed how too much is never enough? It started with Dawson’s 20-Load Weekend. It went on to Dawson’s 50-Load Weekend. And I cannot lie and say that I don’t sometimes wistfully wonder if I’ll ever have an opportunity to beat 34. Which, of course, I almost certainly won’t.

If a bottom measures all his experiences by these ultraexaggerated, over-the-top, mostly unrealistic examples, the result can only be perpetual disappointment.

It’s far, far better to take experiences as they come, on their own merits, and savor them for what they are, not regret what they’re not, and could never have been.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

They seem to be satisfied. The only way I was able to survive was that I traveled 75% of the time before the pandemic, if that isn't going to happen again I need to move somewhere where I'm more sexually compatible with the populous. I'm pretty sure after 15 years it is not just a matter of finding the right spots.

Pdx is an odd place to try and hook. i live about an hour from Portland and previously tried Hawks (one of two local BH's) prior to Covid. i have not tried sense then because my experience was pretty lackluster the times i went. i wished for a 'dark room," but what they have at Hawks would only qualify as a dimly lit walk in closet. As a gay guy who escaped a repressive culture, i have an aversion to closets.  

Seriously though, i'm glad to read it's not just me, that Pdx has a different sex culture?  i travel through Pdx airport on my way to Palm Springs when i need wonton sex and haven't even tried Pdx for several years. The sex shop where i live is a lot more active.  i just figured i hadn't found the right hang outs in Pdx. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Perhaps instead of saying they’ll never be in a Dawson-type situation, it would be more accurate to say that it’s very highly unlikely that they’ll ever be in one. I qualify that because I had my Dawson-type 34-load day once. It wasn’t planned, and none of those men was being paid to fuck me.  (It also wasn’t being filmed…unfortunately.) It’s not impossible.

I'll concede this one.  It's not impossible; I guess I was trying (badly) to make the point that it's not even remotely commonplace.  And in keeping with the supporting our fellot bottoms, I must congratulate you on a load count like that!  Certainly beats my daily record by a longshot!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Certainly beats my daily record by a longshot!

In the sense of a ‘20-Load-Weekend’, I’ve actually topped that goal two other times, at 24 and 23, at the bathhouse during Cumunion, in conjunction with a hotel hosting the night prior.

From my lived experience, I think it’s probably fair to say that your point probably becomes more true at the ‘50-Load-Weekend’ end of the Dawson experience scale - after a certain point, the only practical way that that density of Tops is going to converge on, and actually seed, a single bottom is if the event is actively managed by others, usually for ulterior purposes (i.e. filming), and with compensation involved. I’m sure it can be accomplished much more easily when someone puts up a notice that says “Tops wanted to breed a bottom - ‘Generous’ terms”.

But at the 20-Load level, what I can say is that there is absolutely nothing special about me that would give me a unique advantage over other bottoms in being able to score such experiences. And ‘lucky’? Don’t make me laugh. Lady Luck despises me. The reason I’ve had these opportunities is because I’ve made them.

You can’t be in the right place at the right time if you don’t put yourself in the place at all. I got my 34 loads because I booked a cabin in a gay campground on a very busy weekend, cleaned myself out, walked out naked to the place where men fuck in the open, bent my ass over the picnic table and took what came. That accounted for 22 of them. Then I went to a shed and lay down on a fucking bench and took the other 12.

Now, in both cases there was an additional factor: At the picnic table, another guy was giving oral and priming them up before they came over to my ass. At the shed, a pair of guys were enjoying watching me get fucked, and kept nudging me back down onto the bench if I tried to get up and leave. So other things made the Dawson-like atmosphere occur.

The point, though, is that if I hadn’t put my raw ass out there in the first place determined to take whoever came along, I wouldn’t be able to talk about it now. Likewise, those two bathhouse weekends were the result of me making a decision to drive three hours to the city, take a hotel room, attend Cumunion, whore my own cunt out to strangers for 24 hours, and act on that plan.

But in this, too, your original statement is probably true for the vast majority of bottoms who sit around saying “Wish that would happen to me” - it never will, because they will never do what you have to do to make the opportunity.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Pdx is an odd place to try and hook. i live about an hour from Portland and previously tried Hawks (one of two local BH's) prior to Covid. i have not tried sense then because my experience was pretty lackluster the times i went. i wished for a 'dark room," but what they have at Hawks would only qualify as a dimly lit walk in closet. As a gay guy who escaped a repressive culture, i have an aversion to closets.  

Seriously though, i'm glad to read it's not just me, that Pdx has a different sex culture?  i travel through Pdx airport on my way to Palm Springs when i need wonton sex and haven't even tried Pdx for several years. The sex shop where i live is a lot more active.  i just figured i hadn't found the right hang outs in Pdx. 

I agree, that one at Hawks wasn't much more than a walk in closet, and yet was for the most part larger than what was ever used. How dark it was in there varied based on what they were using for the door covering at any given time, I guess I preferred it being dimly lit as opposed to totally dark, but heard lot's of complaints that it wasn't dark enough even when it was too dark for my preference.

I did actually get into a brief situation at Steam last night, which only has one fuck bench that will accommodate more than 1 bottom and it only really has room for 2. I was on that bench with another guy and we had a top switching back and forth between us, while we encouraged him and each other, neither of us got his load. So it can happen on a limited basis, but it is extremely rare. I don't think I was feeling guilty just horny, but I did breed the other bottom right before I went home.

I'm not really into gloryhole sex, I like more physical and visual contact than what that allows. I have tried it in Portland thinking that was possibly where the action was, but really haven't had much luck. I also enjoy adult theaters and outdoor cruising in parks, howeve in Portland there is lots of cruising but very little actual hooking up and doing anything that I consider sex.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

In the sense of a ‘20-Load-Weekend’, I’ve actually topped that goal two other times, at 24 and 23, at the bathhouse during Cumunion, in conjunction with a hotel hosting the night prior.

I'm impressed, I don't think I've made that goal. I'm reasonable sure I had at least 17 loads one weekend, that included a Friday night Cumunion party in LA, Saturday night Cumunion party in Palm Springs, and 2 from the hookup apps (a guy in Palm Springs bred me in his carport right before I went to Cumunion). I also managed to give 6 loads that weekend, which would not have been impressive for me at 25, but I was 50 at the time. I didn't start taking loads until I found out I was poz at 48, I think it would have been easier when I was younger.

33 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm reasonable sure I had at least 17 loads one weekend, that included a Friday night Cumunion party in LA, Saturday night Cumunion party in Palm Springs, and 2 from the hookup apps

Success from an individual perspective is also a question of scale. For a bottom who’s never taken more than one cock a night, taking a dozen may very well be a Dawson-level experience for him. And racking up a dozen loads in a long night at the bathhouse or a hotel in a bigger city is doable with patience and preparation. But they have to want it badly enough to put their ass out there to get it, and be willing to endure the discomfort that comes with heavy use.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Success from an individual perspective is also a question of scale. For a bottom who’s never taken more than one cock a night, taking a dozen may very well be a Dawson-level experience for him. And racking up a dozen loads in a long night at the bathhouse or a hotel in a bigger city is doable with patience and preparation. But they have to want it badly enough to put their ass out there to get it, and be willing to endure the discomfort that comes with heavy use.

I agree a dozen or more dicks in a night is easily doable at a bathhouse or a sex party in most larger cities, loads on the other hand are harder to come by. There will almost always be more tops than bottoms, and a top can only cum a limited number of times in a night. I've stuck my dick in 30+ guys in single night many times, but have never managed more than 7 loads in a night (and at this point in life it is almost a miracle if I manage 3). Admittedly there are a lot of bottoms out there that don't have the endurance to take a lot fucking, which does help the ones that do.

I truly admire my fellow sluts, top, bottom or versatile that do actually act on their fantasies. I just wish there were more of us.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm impressed, I don't think I've made that goal. I'm reasonable sure I had at least 17 loads one weekend, that included a Friday night Cumunion party in LA, Saturday night Cumunion party in Palm Springs, and 2 from the hookup apps (a guy in Palm Springs bred me in his carport right before I went to Cumunion). I also managed to give 6 loads that weekend, which would not have been impressive for me at 25, but I was 50 at the time. I didn't start taking loads until I found out I was poz at 48, I think it would have been easier when I was younger.

Wait a sec - you took 17 in but you gave 6 out, so doesn’t that leave you with a balance of 11 for the weekend? 🤔😁

• Haha 1