Loading my cum dump

HornyForManAss

He got back from his trip, horny and hungry for one of my loadings. Wanted me to procure loads for him Monday, but I was busy with family. Told him to save himself for a preferred cock, that I needed to fuck my big load into a tight virgin hole. 

Next day he comes over, assures me he didn't get fucked the day before or since before his trip, and that his hole was still a virgin. I have doubts, but initial quality check tastes clean. Sliding in he's tight and got really good grip. Def not freshly fucked, but I'll need to keep going deeper to fully assess. I tell him I'm still seeing if he really is a virgin. He moans, tightens like only he can, and tells me to keep checking deeper. Secretly, I hope I can feel a load in there like the last time.

After a couple minutes I remember a top buddy had been waiting outside, eagerly arrived before my cum dump. I tell him, "the next top is waiting outside." He didn't believe me, so I told him to come to the window and see the jeep parked outside. Told him "he's cum in you before," and my cumdump asks when? I remind him the scenario in January when I served his ass out at a hotel glory hole. He vaguely remembers, so I told him, "good. Put on your blindfold and suck my dick while he walks in."

Quiet type with thick uncut cock. Doesn't waste time and gets to fucking my blindfolded buddy. I'm sitting facing the dude, asking him if he likes my buddy's hole. He mumbles yes, and motions for me to come watch. I grab my phone so I can snap some pics and vid, cause my cum dump likes to see that it happened. We take turns fucking him and then I ask my cumdump if he's ready for the load. He moans affirmative, but tell him to speak up. "Yes, I want him to give me his load." I turn to the top and say, "you heard him." For whatever reason he pulls out and cums on the hole and cheek. Some lands on the jock cupping my cumdump's balls.

No matter. As he's zipping up I lap up one of the cum streaks and then crawl to my cumdumps's mouth, telling him to taste. We kiss and spread the stranger's load across our lips, then ask if he wants to taste it on my cock. He moans yes and goes to remove the blindfold, but I hold his wrist, "not yet." I don't let go of the wrist while I bend the arm backward and enter him from behind. He spreads his fingers motioning to grab his hand, breathing deep as I plow the seed deeper, his fingers lacing mine, and I remind my cumdump I like using this guy's loads as lube. "yeah, is it enough lube?," he asks eagerly. "Yes, for now."

A few thrusts in, I pull out, but he grips my hand tighter, telling me he still wants me in him. "I thought you wanted to taste the load on my cock?"

He whimpers "I do," and while he's licking my knob I remove the blindfold, and we hear the front door close. "He just walked out, want to see him?" While we watch the UC stranger walk with pep in his step, I mount my cumdump, rest my cock head on his hole, and slowly start entering while I whisper in his ear, "that man just came in you. Because of you and your perfect hole. Look how happy you made him. He's satisfied." I feel my cumpdump's hole tighten, he moans, "And I've never even seen his face."

While we watch the top drive off through the bedroom window I nibble my cumdump's earlobe, his hole gripping and relaxing just the way I like. I tell him I need to check if the medicine bottle full of my frozen cum has melted yet. He let's out "nuh uh," and it's only then when I wonder which is gripped tighter: my cock or my hand to his chest? 

For two, silent seconds I can't tell where I'm feeling his heart beat.

• Like 8