How many guys on Breeding Zone have hooked up with each other?

NWUSHorny

Kind of curious how many of you think or know they have hooked up with other guys from Breeding Zone?

I know I have for sure hooked up with a few (including some last load postings that where I have been able to recognize myself as one of the participants), and realize there is a good chance that I have hooked up with some others. I don't know of any for sure hookups with any of the regular prolific posters although there is at least one I suspect.

If I ever do suspect I am hooking up with a regular poster in the future, I will definitely ask them if they are who I think they are.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I’m always blindfolded so I rarely know who’s hooked up with me. Chances are there’s a couple guys on here that have fucked me in Seattle. 

If you have been to very many Cumunion parties at Steamworks, there is actually a good chance I've fucked you. LOL

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Have successfully arranged to meet (and met) a few guys from here. It's likely I've bumped into a few more at Cumunion/SOP/Hampstead. I often travel around the UK and am very interested in meeting more.  Send me a DM if you're interested. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Probably .... but I don't ask questions when the fucksweat is on my brow either .....

Do you mind if someone asks you, after the fucksweat is on your brow and your cum is in his hole? Unless of course it is in a darkroom, guys should not be chit chatting in a darkroom situation.

Edited by NWUSHorny

I've met, been bred by and bred a few guys on here. Always open to more - especially when I travel. Love meating the locals. Many more have bred me at CumUnions or Horsemarket or other big events. Also been bred while blindfolded at CCBC, Slammer, All Worlds, various motels.  I have no doubt some of those guys were on here. 

Others, I've chatted with and given recommendations or hints about different events or locations (or received the same).  Overall, this site has given me both information and interaction more than hook ups, but I still enjoy it.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, phukhole said:

I've met, been bred by and bred a few guys on here. Always open to more - especially when I travel. Love meating the locals. Many more have bred me at CumUnions or Horsemarket or other big events. Also been bred while blindfolded at CCBC, Slammer, All Worlds, various motels.  I have no doubt some of those guys were on here. 

Others, I've chatted with and given recommendations or hints about different events or locations (or received the same).  Overall, this site has given me both information and interaction more than hook ups, but I still enjoy it.

That is cool, I don't get to Palm Springs much, but I have fucked blindfolded bottoms in slings at both CCBC (including at least 2 Cumunion parties) and All Worlds (haven't been to their Cumunion party yet). Do you go to the Cumunion parties at LAX Sanctuary, until the pandemic I was getting to it at least twice a year? I've also been to one Cumunion party in San Diego, but I'm sure we didn't fuck that night, no one was fucking.