How many guys on Breeding Zone have hooked up with each other?

NWUSHorny

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

Do you mind if someone asks you, after the fucksweat is on your brow and your cum is in his hole? Unless of course it is in a darkroom, guys should not be chit chatting in a darkroom situation

Of course not .... I think it would be waaaaay cool if I've fucked one or ten of you guys .... 

As to the "chit-chat" thing - I don't define whispering Breedshit in a bottom's ear while I fuck him as chit-chat.  Or, for that matter, quietly telling a Top fucking next to me how hot his Cock looks rutting in that Hole.  If the communication helps make the whole scene hotter for guys, by adding the vocal component, then I wouldn't call that chit-chat.  I'd call it a part of the group Breeding scene.  I don't normally have what you'd call a "potty-mouth", but ..... 

• Upvote 1

I have no problem with whispering or even yelling "breedshit" as you call it in a darkroom, I call that encouragement. It increases the odds of keeping things going. I do however think social chit chat should not take place in the darkroom/orgy room. I prefer to have the social chit chat, including introductions, in the shower or locker room after a good fuck.

I don't mind taking the orgy to the shower or locker room, but let's keep the social bullshit out of the designated play spaces.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

One that I know of for sure, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few others at public venues (sex clubs mostly) over the years... in San Francisco and Denver mainly, but many other places from time to time. And if you ever do meet me out there and recognize me (the face pic is reasonably accurate) please do say something! It would definitely give the connection an added thrill.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

One that I know of for sure, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few others at public venues (sex clubs mostly) over the years... in San Francisco and Denver mainly, but many other places from time to time. And if you ever do meet me out there and recognize me (the face pic is reasonably accurate) please do say something! It would definitely give the connection an added thrill.

I do hope our paths cross some day. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

It seems likely that I have hooked up with at least a couple of people that have commented on this thread. Quite possibly including you, I've spent a fair amount of time at the Denver Swim Club (which was the 1st and best bathhouse I've ever been to) and Midtown's Spa in Denver when I lived there and have been back quite a few times since.

I also saw a post about Sniffles yesterday that made my dick instantly hard, because I knew him from one of my most memorable Cumunion fucks. So we are hooking up with each other, probably more than I realized.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I've done it, though usually it's guys that are also on other sites or apps (such as bbrt).  Wouldn't necessarily say it's been directly from here, though.

I haven't met anyone directly through this site either, but have been aware that I had fucked with a few of them (or maybe more than a few). I do enjoy bathhouses and sex parties and traveled throughout North America for a long time.

I don't regularly read the Last Load thread, I usually just read the current page and usually don't read it at all unless I post something on it, but I have caught several posts with time and place that I'm reasonable sure I was the top as well as 1 or 2 that I was the bottom.

14 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Have successfully arranged to meet (and met) a few guys from here. It's likely I've bumped into a few more at Cumunion/SOP/Hampstead. I often travel around the UK and am very interested in meeting more.  Send me a DM if you're interested. 

I need to visit the other side of the Atlantic, there are new perversions I could learn from you guys. I'm uncut which often baffles guys here, I shouldn't have that problem over there.

• Upvote 2