i met Fred years ago when I was living out on the west side of Chicago. I was just discovering the online community , having just gotten out of a 5 year relationship. I was quite ready to let myself explore sex more indepth than I had ever before, that is to say, I was ready to give myself over to my slutty, piggish side.

Fred was older than I. He was in his early-50s, whereas I was in my late 20s. He had a trim build, bald head, and big 3D, VERY chewable nipples. We met online and before I knew it he was pulling up in front of my house - wearing worn blue jeans and a white t-shirt on a hot summer afternoon. His nipples casting shadows on his shirt as he walked from his car to my front door (yeah, I was checking him out from my window). "Damn," I thought, "he's hotter than I expected." He had a hawkish face, and looked rugged and down to earth. He walked like he knew exactly what he wanted. Little did I know that this was going to be the start of a long relationship of hot sex.

He came in, and soon enough we had both stripped down and were on my bed. He kept his worn white jockstrap on and nothing else. I was completely naked and completely given over to his big juicy dick. Amazing length and thickness. With a nice set of balls. He had me work his dick until he was ready to fuck my hole. He had me on my back, my knees up over my head, my ass up hanging over the edge of the bed, as he worked his big dick nice and deep, saying how much he liked boning my hole. Eventually he blew his load, pulling out to shoot his cum all over my chest and face. As we cleaned up he remarked "Yeah, I could see fucking your holes on a regular basis. Since I don't live far from you, let's keep in touch."

And keep in touch we did. After that first incounter at my place, I started heading over to his place every weekend, usually both Saturday and Sunday. Our hot fuck sessions generally lasted all afternoon and sometimes into the evenings. I would arrive, he would answer the door shirtless and wearing only grey sweatpants. He owned his own two-flat, living on the second floor, with tenants below.

We never fucked in his bedroom, but instead would head to his living room where we would strip down and I would get between his legs and start working his big dick, reaching up to pull and tweak his big nipples, standing-up occasionally to chew and lick and suck on them. Then moving northwards, we would kiss, my hard dick smashed against his big dick while him grabbing the back of my head and neck and driving our tongues into each others' mouths.

Then he would have me stand up, bend over and show him my ass. He loved my hole, saying again and again "fuck man - what a beautiful fucking hole" and then he would rim the hell out of me, while I bent over grabbing my ankles. Eventually he would stand up, slip on a cock ring and slide that big dick up my ass and fuck me right there in the living room: standing, on the couch, riding him, on all fours. Wherever he wanted, however he wanted. Soon we progressed into the kitchen where he would clear off the kitchen table, get me up on my back, my legs up, ankles draped over his shoulders, while he would pump me deep and hard as he stared straight into my eyes. I generally would reach out, grab his hips and pull him deeper into me, or for that matter reach up to grab his nipples to hang on for the ride.

it wasn't long before he started introducing others into our weekend sessions. He would either call me and say "Get over here, I've got someone lined up to share your holes" or he would wait for me to get there, get naked and have me between his legs sucking and swallowing his big dick while he sat at the computer as he lined up up other studs to come over and join in the fun. A few times I brought some other top buds with me to join in the fun. It was always hot. Always fun - and I always left more than satiated, but also ready for the next time I would head over to Fred's to get fucked and filled at both ends.

After I moved up to the northside we lost track of each other for awhile - but in the past few years we have reconnected from time to time. He is still a hot fucker. I still love working his big dick, and he is always up for a 3-way or group fuck.

Edited by Hotload84