Verbal tops or silent?

Yes.. Love a top telling me how he is going to fucked me! 

Love to be told what to do to him!

Best part love a very loud moan what he cums

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My preference is for verbal tops...but verbal can be a bit tenuous.  One wrong thing being said, and it can kill the entire moment.  I'd say if it were my first time with a guy, I'd prefer he keep to his moans and grunts...as will I when receiving him.  

Silent tops are a put off...if my guy is making no noise at all, I consider it a lack of real interest.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I can go either way. But if it is an intense fuck I do like some nasty talk where he tells me just what he is going to do to me. I like to respond in kind to spur him on. If you can get the feedback loop of dirty talk going, it makes for a pretty hot encounter.

• Upvote 2

Verbal… loved it when my Daddy called me cuntboy and totally degraded me while by I serviced him  . He’d get me so heated up I agreed to lots of stuff and seriously considered stuff I had put a hard limit to. Didn’t help that he had me spun every time we got together. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1