Verbal tops or silent?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2024 at 2:12 PM, hntnhole said:

I enjoy the aural aspect of Breeding Hole ... but I'm hardly loud about it.  Much prefer bending over the bottom's back and whispering truly filthy Breedtalk in his ear ... no matter how jammed the darkroom is.  When they respond in kind, it's appreciated - even if just communicated in grunts and groans of pleasure. 

When I'm done, sometimes I'll tell the next guy in line something like "that's really good Hole ..." 

So hot😵

• Like 2

On 4/24/2024 at 2:12 PM, hntnhole said:

Much prefer bending over the bottom's back and whispering truly filthy Breedtalk in his ear

This reminds me of a time at the sauna during the time when most guys fucked with condoms.  I was getting fucked in my room supposedly with a condom, it felt a bit different but didn't think about it. When the guy cums, he leans forward and whispers in my ear "I left you a present", and quickly left my room. I saw the empty condom and touched my hole and felt his cum. I liked his present so much that I never fucked by a guy wearing a condom again.

12 hours ago, londoncumdump81 said:

I love verbal, but it's got to feel authentic.

There's nothing worse than a top saying 'yeah, take that you filthy faggot' half-heartedly.... really puts me off. 

Once more, WITH FEELING! (With apologies to Buffy, though I would've fucked Xander in a hot second.)

My preference is verbal tops, but being a sub cumslut bottom, my preference doesn’t matter. 
I’ve enjoyed silent tops. I could tel by their breathing when they were about to cum and my ass would milk their loads out. Almost all of the silent ones growled or moaned as they shot their loads deep inside me. That satisfied me, even if they weren’t overtly verbal. 
I always thank them when they’re done. 

15 hours ago, londoncumdump81 said:

I love verbal, but it's got to feel authentic.

There's nothing worse than a top saying 'yeah, take that you filthy faggot' half-heartedly.... really puts me off. 

I’m with you. If you can’t be real, then just fuck me. 

• Upvote 1