Train Ride Pozzing

• 2 weeks later...

Finale:

I get to Perth station and Adam has made sure I am in his carriage on the return trip to Sydney. I am so excited about the return trip with Adam (so-to-speak) and I am super curious about what he said earlier about making it interesting. I start settling in and as the train leaves the station, I get my usual warm “personal” welcome from Adam inside my cabin. One of the many things I love about Adam is flexibility to either do a quick fuck and cum quickly to serve its purpose like just now or spend an hour inside me pounding me before delivering his seed. I decide to skip dinner because I want to be nice and clean for my first night on the train back to Sydney and I want to make sure I can keep Adams load in me until his next one.

At 10pm Adam is at my door on the dot. We make out for the next hour, and he fucks my hole and deposits his second load of the evening in me. It is getting a bit sloppy now as his first load has worked its way down by now lol. So, there are cum stains on the sheets and the first night isn’t even over yet lol. At 11pm while we are snuggling there is a knock at the door to my surprise. “Oh, that’s your return trip surprise” says Adam. He jumps up and opens the door and a slightly older guy steps in quickly.

He is about 50 years old, just under 6’ tall, wearing worn tight dirty jeans, a plaid shirt and has a slightly fuller beard than Adam and dark brown shoulder length hair. He has piercing blue eyes which pop with his dark hair and a somewhat evil grin to him. I can see a few sleave tattoos at the end of his wrists and his shirt top buttons are undone to reveal a very hairy chest and some chest tattoos. I am kind of stunned at how hot he is yet different to Adam.

“This is Dave, he is one of the train drivers.” Dave reaches out to shake my hand and his grip is firm but welcoming.

“Oh come on Dave, you can do better than that” and Dave walks over to me, literally leans in over me and kisses me passionately with what seems like an endless tongue before standing back up. He clearly has a growing bulge in his jeans by this stage.

“I thought it would be nice to keep it in the family” Adam says.

I say, “Oh shit is this your brother?” thinking how hot, two gay brothers.

“Not quite. More of a father really.” He turns to Dave and says, “show him”.

Dave lifts the bottom of his shirt and pulls the top of his jeans down a bit to reveal a gorgeous hairy stomach with a clearly defined biohazard tattoo below his belly button.

“Dave is the father of my poz babies. It was Dave that knocked me up on one of the trips just over 3 months ago. When I told him I knocked you up, he asked if he could add his grand dad babies to your mix. I thought it would be cool to strengthen the family line.”

Adam then leans in and kisses me passionately and says, “only if you want though. But even if you do, I want to let you know, you are and always will be mine baby”. I am rock hard by this stage and Adam grabs my cock and says, “I am guessing that is a yes”. I don’t say a word. I just smile, kiss Adam back and flip over onto all fours and offer my arse to Dave. I hear Adam kiss Dave again and then I hear Dave undo his jeans and I feel a bulging head press against my wet cummy arse and just slide right in. Adam moves around to my front, and I expect to get a mouthful of his cock, but I don’t. Adam is now kneeling face to face with me as Dave is starting to pump my hole. I can feel Adams cum coating his dick and now dripping down my leg as Dave fucks me and it is making a sloppy wet noise now.

Adam is now kissing me as Dave fucks me. “How does it feel to be kissed by a man who loves you as you are fucked by another man?” I am in heaven and my groaning confirms it. “Cause if you enjoy this, then maybe you and I got something special. Your arse is always going to be mine. It is always going to be me that knocked you up, but seeing another man fuck you turns me on so much. As long as it is my cock and my load last in every night and you, I fall asleep with and wake up too, I think we got something special here”. I am moaning with pleasure, and I see the excitement and passion in Adams eyes as he says this. And I lose myself in the moment. “YES!” I almost yell it.

Adam stands up and now his cock is in my mouth, and I can taste his cum from fucking me earlier.

“How’s his arse Dave?”

“Fucking sweet arse mate! But I am so fucking close. All that seed in there being mixed up is driving me crazy”.

“Good! Give those babies to my man, flood my mans hole with your poz seed. Remind that hole where its babies originated from.”

And with that Dave slams in hard and bottoms out and he holds it there and with grunts I am certain the next cabin can hear; I literally feel the pulsing of his cock as he floods me with his seed. He holds his cock inside me for a minute until he goes soft and pops out. Adam then loses control and cums all over my face.

Dave just pulls his jeans up, slaps my arse and says “so, same time tomorrow night then?”

“Definitely! He will be ready for you again and I will be here to make sure”.

Dave leaves, and I roll on to my back and Adam is kneeling next to me. “Lay still babe”. He slowly licks all of his seed off my face and kisses me with it until my face is squeaky clean.

I am laying naked on the bed with a mix of his and Dave’s seed dripping from my hole. Adam is naked kneeling next to me leaning over me. He slides his finger inside me and plays with the mix of seed. “How did that feel babe?” “Like heaven” I say. He smiles and looks me in the eyes and say “yeah, me too. I’ve been waiting for someone like you all my life”. He kisses me and I respond, “me too”.

Still fingering me Adam says, “then marry me”.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 3

On 4/30/2022 at 5:35 PM, rublthlad said:

Great story very hot

Australia may be a bit far, but maybe you could get a job on the Caledonian Sleeper (London to the Scottish Highlands)

I’m sure you would be in high demand 😈

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2022 at 4:02 PM, Diesel said:

Australia may be a bit far, but maybe you could get a job on the Caledonian Sleeper (London to the Scottish Highlands)

I’m sure you would be in high demand 😈

I’d certainly jump on board! 😈

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1