Random Strangers Vs FBs

Japbtm

Of course regular FBs are always a reliable and good time and they usually end up getting more than one load at a time...

But there's just something about the randomness of bathhouses and bookstores, finding those bottoms ass up and hole spread open just waiting and wanting a dick to slide in.  Something about letting it all go, getting piggy, not caring and just fucking all those holes in a night, using cum as lube and giving them my own loads, that can't be beat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On 4/1/2023 at 9:13 AM, upptheebutt69 said:

Something about letting it all go

I agree with this ^.  

I think of a fb as more a buddy first, and then a guy I can fuck.  I could enjoy other (non-sexual) activities with a fb, and after doing whatever, go home and Breed.  Or Breeding first, then go do whatever, and maybe Breed again after that activity.  

To me, there's something very special about hitting the fuckjoints as a two-legged Cock, hunting for hot Holes.  I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm a hunter prowling for prey, but .... not too far off either.  It's not that I wouldn't/couldn't become a fb with a guy I first met via my Cock - I have a few times.  But, if I find them interesting, not intellectually dull, compatible with other aspects of life, I don't avoid that either.  For all I know, I may well have fucked a guy I know from other facets of my life in the darkroom, and it doesn't matter.  

But nothing raises the hackles like stepping into that sweet, wanton darkness, beginning the mating ritual.  The anticipation is a totally thrilling turn-on.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Recently, a fuck buddy came over.  He told me that he "had a feelinh" that I would like a friend of his. Well, his Brazilian friend came over, and fuck was he right. The friend sexy, cool amd rough as hell.  The two of them tossed me around,  passed me back and forth and stuffed my happy hole.  We did a repeat last weekend.  I've had some amazing dick from recommendations before as well.  And I tend to know a fb well enough to line up some good hole for them. The key is to space out visits, so there's trust without boredom and monotony.

That's why I'm obviously in the minority.  Don't get me wrong: I do love random dick and loads--it's  my sexual bread and butter--but I prefer having a rotating list of fb to rotating strangers. 

It’s ironic, but I think part of it is just that I feel more comfortable getting used by strangers. 

There is no awkwardness and things get straight to the point. Strangers just see me as a hole and nothing more, which I like. I can definitely be nastier with strangers because I’ll probably never see them again and if I do, I likely won’t remember. 

Anon guys themselves are usually into hotter, kinkier scenes as many of them are also closeted or DL. 

Having random DNA inside me is also just a hot feeling. It’s fun to think that the guy that just bred me could live across the street or on the other side of the world. 

• Like 5

On 4/3/2023 at 11:58 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

It’s ironic, but I think part of it is just that I feel more comfortable getting used by strangers. 

There is no awkwardness and things get straight to the point. Strangers just see me as a hole and nothing more, which I like. I can definitely be nastier with strangers because I’ll probably never see them again and if I do, I likely won’t remember. 

Anon guys themselves are usually into hotter, kinkier scenes as many of them are also closeted or DL. 

Having random DNA inside me is also just a hot feeling. It’s fun to think that the guy that just bred me could live across the street or on the other side of the world. 

I totally agree. so much hotter having absolutely no idea who is fucking you up the ass bareback and unloading themselves into your guts without even knowing their name, age, status or anything about them, often without even seeing them or having any idea what they look like. knowing there’s so many guys out there who have unloaded their balls into your guts who you could never even recognize if they were standing in front of you. plus we know that we dont mean anything to most of the men who breed us, and they just look at us as cheap, easy, dirty, used faggots, trannies and whores that they would never bring home to meet their mom. we are just disposable fucktoys that they use, degrade, and toss away and have zero respect for. the men who fuck whores like us are more likely to piss on us, spit in our faces and call us whores than date us, kiss our faces and call us their girlfriend. plus anon guys using fucksluts are free to be as dirty and nasty and uninhibited as they want since we dont know who they are, they never have to see us again if they dont want to and they can do stuff to us that they could never do to anyone they like or respect or even see as a person. and being an anonymous cumdump for strangers means taking loads from a lot more straight guys, closeted guys and guys that dont want anyone to know they fuck trashy faggots.fullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.ff34c2f137217cfbc9e152ee089bdfd6.jpeg

plus, like you said, if you are taking loads from enough men in the right cities, like us you know that you have literally taken dna from men from all over the world. you and I probably have taken loads from men from every single country.

• Piggy 2

Definitely an anon stranger. I want as many loads from different guys as I can get. I won’t turn down repeat dick but usually prefer the new one. When I’m blindfolded at the bathhouse I can sometimes tell by the the way a guy is fucking whether he’s been in me before. I love any dick in me but it’s the first time that gets me the sluttiest.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 10:58 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

Yeah I agree. As a top I love just sliding in a slutty hole and using it, no small talk, no nonsense. I may or may not ever see you again. But my dna will be in you forever. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it’s the excitement/fear of being with someone new. Someone unknown. Especially if it’s an internet or cruising hook up. You never really know if they might hurt you or if they’re going to be the best fuck of your life. The risk is part of the excitement. 

I also think different sizes and types of cocks or asses are exciting. The different way different guys fuck. Is he (bottom) going to just lay there and take your cock or is he going to fuck you back? Is he (top) going to take it easy on you, or is he going to pound you so hard it hurts. 

will he be submissive or will he take charge? Maybe he flip flops with it. 

I had my share of random and I also had my share of regular FB...

But I am a cumslut and the problem with a FB is, they come and it's mostly over...
I need more and then more again... literary overflowing with loads.

Also not knowing who is fucking you, different sizes and manners, but most of also not knowing what kind of load and how much is the thrill I just live for...

I need to feel used... a true cumslut, only a hole to load up and to please the tops, make them horny and willing to give me their seed. Make them feel like a macho man doing what he is so good at, spreading his seed, showing who is boss and just as easy disregard it as a useless cunt that served its purpose. A good group around is even better, because it gets them harder and lose their inhibitions easier. Most don't want to under perform for the others or start fiddling with a condom when it's their turn...
And the idea I get seen fucked and used by others even when it's partly dark, is a huge turn on for me too...
It screams CUMSLUT in my head.

And for me it will be: "Next please..." and don't ask questions...
Just grunt and try to milk the cock with my ass muscles...
Getting them off harder and having them explode their load deeper.