How Versatile are you? 😉

Carlos1881

80% top, 20% bottom.  Mostly top guys when I hook up, but not adverse to taking a cock that I like and feeling a hot load where it belongs.  

Depends.  One on one, I prefer to bottom. Two on one, I prefer to bottom. Three on one, I prefer to bottom. :-)

Most big play parties, however, I find there are too many bottoms, so I end up topping more unless I'm lucky enough to catch a cock at the beginning and then I'll continue to take cocks until it slows down.  Given my recent history, I'd say I'm about 40% top and 60% bottom.  When I go to MAL or IML or cumunion, I shoot for 20% top and 80% bottom. Sometimes that works out for me.

This is one of those topics that rears its head from time to time. Its interesting to see because, reading through the responses, there seems to be a reasonable split between Tops, vers, and bottoms. This is something that is definitely not echoed on hookup sites or cruising spots. There always seems to be a lot more bottoms out there, either that or there's just a lot of lazy guys oit there who don't relish being active 😂

That said I have always been a bottom and I always work for that dick. A little competition keeps me focused.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

This is one of those topics that rears its head from time to time. Its interesting to see because, reading through the responses, there seems to be a reasonable split between Tops, vers, and bottoms. This is something that is definitely not echoed on hookup sites or cruising spots. There always seems to be a lot more bottoms out there, either that or there's just a lot of lazy guys oit there who don't relish being active 😂

That said I have always been a bottom and I always work for that dick. A little competition keeps me focused.

I didn't count the top, bottom and versatile responses, but I'm guessing the respondents to this thread are at least 50% bottom to versatile bottom. 

As a true versatile, I think there are some things bottoms (and total tops to a lesser extent) should consider.

1.   Bottoms can get bred as many times in the same day as they can find someone to breed them. However very few men can cum more than a handful of times in the same day, and the reality is for a majority of guys it is only once. Since casual gay sex has returned to barebacking there has been a strong emphasis on taking the load instead of just enjoying having a dick in your ass. If you want to get more dick you will have to accept that you aren't going to get bred by every cock that plows you.

2.   Orgies work best with lots of versatile guys that switch back and forth. Gangbangs may be hot to someone who is primarily a bottom, but by keeping the focus on just one bottom you are limiting the inspiration for the versatile guys. For example if I'm at a really active orgy, both fucking and getting fucked, I can keep going for hours and will cum 3 or 4 times. If I'm at a gangbang, I'm probably not going to get hard again after I cum the 1st time.

3.  While versatile guys may actually fuck 2 or 3 times as many guys as we get fucked by, but because +50% of guys having casual sex are almost exclusively bottom, we spend 2 or 3 times as much time and effort trying to get fucked. Which on the hookup apps or even in person cruising skew the perception of the balance even more. The skew gets magnified even more by versatile guys that only top for specific types, and there are a lot of versatile guys that only top guys that are smaller, younger, hotter and etc.

• Upvote 1

if i can only top or bottom, i would rather top. that's not to say that i don't enjoy bottoming. i have no problems jizzing in a man's ass and then letting him jizz in mine right afterward. even if i'm tired afterward or not interested after i got off i would still let him have his turn in me. i just won't exclusively bottom and not have the favor returned. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

For me it's changed as I've got older. As a young guy I mostly topped, but soon also learned the pleasures of bottoming. That made me very versatile always depending on the other guy(s) which position to take. In the last 2 decades I've mostly bottomed as that was what worked best in my relationships (don't slut around anymore). Nowadays being more than 70 years old I almost only bottom. Yes, I'm stil sexually active and and I love giving pleasure to my partner.

Nationality, race or type of person has nothing to do with top, bottom or versatile. I've fucked and been fucked by Asian, African, Latin and Caucasian and enjoyed them all. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm mostly a submissive bottom and love to have my leggs or ass up to be seeded. Absolutely love the feeling of a cock sliding in my hole!!! 🔥

But on occasion I have toped a few holes and seeded them. It does get me hot when i see a hot ass and as I'm rubbing it and licking it my switch gets turned on I will fuck it..